I found myself in a forest, I've never been there before but I already encountered the person with me in some of my old dreams, he is a Native American young man, he had his black and long hair loose, an horizontal red paint on his eyes and wore a choker necklace with feathers, he was sitting behind a great fire, singing a melody almost as whispers, with his eyes closed. Suddenly it appears another Native American man, he was older than the one I already dreamt about, but I sensed the weight of his stare on me. He was so intimidating, he was a warrior, I suppose, because he wore the head of a bear on his own head, his hair were braided, under his eyes he had two black lines painted, along with an horizontal black line that included the mouth and the chin with short black lines on his front neck. He was about to move towards me, he seemed ready to fight, but the other one with his spell, prevented him from getting close to me, so after looking at me with contempt he yelled “ska“ at me and then left. I don't know if "ska" or "skah" in some Native American languages like Lakȟótiyapi or Diné bizaad is an actual word, but I would like to figure it out, especially for the dream meaning and this types of facial paint meaning in Lakota, Navajo (Diné) or Crow culture and beliefs. Thank you