Can you help me interpret this?

GeminiMoon

I had a dream last night that I was on a rocket, an Apollo like one. I was the one flying it. I had to fly is manually and keep it in control. I was successful in this and successful in docking with the ship that was taking me to the moon. I was able to get to the moon but didn't land there before I woke up. I remember the sensation of being extremely cold, but also that it wasn't bothering me.

I have looked at some dream interpretation websites, but they are lacking. Any help is appreciated.

I want to add, that this dream wasn't distorted, any extremely weird images. It seemed pretty normal, except you know flying a rocket. It seemed pretty serene and vivid.

Last edited:

peterSEER

Ok thank you for your dream submission.

Your dream is very important for the coming season of your life. Physically as i see you are about to go into major life transition of being independent.

We have some symbols here that we need to decode the meaning.

The moon- to be on the moon is to land into major achievement in life. Its a major shift that will cause significant changes about many things. When one us on the moon they meet very high life targets. Being on the moon also comes with joy and happiness. And so you are going to attempt and accomplish some desires of life in away that no one in your family has ever accomplished.

A rocket is a first moving vessel. You have enough grace to pick up your life from where you are and miraculous arrive at where God has purposed you to be.

Very soon you will see shifts and transitioning happening so fast in your life.

In the dream when you landed in the moon you suddenly woke up. It means you will need to have new ideas and wisdom to help you maintain the purpose you will soon enter

To ask you? Are you about to graduate into something? Are you struggling with major decision that you have some idea how it will work?

Welcome.

GeminiMoon

I have been making some fundamental changes in my life. Dealing with the negativity I allow in my life, and childhood trauma and the death of my girlfriend from a couple years ago. I have been meditating heavily, journaling and doing positive affirmations. I am casting out everything that takes away from my personal growth and happiness and appreciating everything that adds to it.

I appreciate your interpretation, thank you very much.

I had a dream last night that I was on a rocket, an Apollo like one. I was the one flying it. I had to fly is manually and keep it in control. I was successful in this and successful in docking with the ship that was taking me to the moon. I was able to get to the moon but didn't land there before I woke up. I remember the sensation of being extremely cold, but also that it wasn't bothering me.

I have looked at some dream interpretation websites, but they are lacking. Any help is appreciated.

I want to add, that this dream wasn't distorted, any extremely weird images. It seemed pretty normal, except you know flying a rocket. It seemed pretty serene and vivid
Were you aware of any reasons for going to the moon ?

I want to add, that this dream wasn't distorted, any extremely weird images. It seemed pretty normal, except you know flying a rocket. It seemed pretty serene and vivid.
The moon is in symbolics related to our mother, our personal feelings and our relation to her to them.
You are maybe together with other people in the ship you were docking with. How are they, and why are they destined for the moon ?
In the dream you are icecold and comfortable with being so, you are unaware of your intentions, but the moon no one should enter from that level unless they have very good reasons for so, that's because , if you worsen the situation on the moon, you would be the one to drink the poisoned moonathmosphere in the situation when your life change again and it will.
If you had been almost dying of cold and was desperate for warmth, you would atleast have acknowledged hunger as a reason.
You should really look into your reasons for your acts, ...

Hi GeminiMoon,

Thanks for your dream and for the background information.
I have been studying Michael Sheridan's dream analysis method for a few years now, so here's my take on your dream...

The theme of this dream is that a spiritual aspect of your life (travelling into the 'heavens') is taking off. You are flying the rocket, so it's down to the work you are doing on yourself that this positive change is happening.

You successfully docked the rocket with the ship. A spaceship often represents your guides or guardian angels. As Michael says in his dream dictionary, "Even if you believe in them, if the concept is any way strange or feels alien to you, they can show up in your dreams like this. The dream is asking you to let them make contact."

So that's REALLY good. The work you are doing is bringing you into a closer connection with your guides.

The moon lights up the night. Any reference to sources of light that dispel darkness symbolise the gift of intuition, which the dream indicates you have. Do you find yourself 'just knowing' about something without any apparent reason? As you are going to the moon, the dream is asking you to develop this ability further, which is actually a connection with your Higher Self and works through the heart chakra.

"I remember the sensation of being extremely cold, but also that it wasn't bothering me."
As well as providing guidance, dreams also try to heal us. This 'cold' symbol is suggesting that you might have 'shut down' (i.e. cooled) your feelings and emotions, which would be totally understandable bearing in mind your traumatic past. It's something we all do when we live through traumatic times and is a natural protection mechanism. However, the dream is asking you to start the opening up process, allowing yourself to feel the emotions and feelings of others, as well as expressing your own feelings. Does this resonate at all?

I hope this might help and well done for your positive actions and attitude in moving forwards - all in all, a fantastic dream!

Olly

P.S. It's also likely that you have other spiritual gifts due to the rocket being a powerful vehicle, the fact that you are piloting it, and flying through the air... other dreams may confirm these.