Can't remember my dreams.

Temax

Hello. I have a problem with dreams. I have not been able to remember my dreams for about 2 years. When I wake up, it feels like I haven't had any dreams at all at night. For a week I tried lucid dreaming, but since I don't remember my dreams, I don't know if I had a lucid dream. Could someone advise me what to do in this case? thank you.

https://amerisleep.com/blog/dream-hacking/

Eat Caffeine & Spicy Foods
Caffeine can overstimulate you and spicy foods can contribute to indigestion, both reducing how deeply you sleep and increasing the number of times you wake during the night.

A side effect of this is that they may also make you more likely to remember your dreams. Whether experiencing a nightmare or other dream state, if you wake up within a five minute window following it you are more likely to remember the dream.

I often listen to talk radio while going to bed because it helps me get to sleep. I notice that when I listen to political type radio I dont have as many dreams as when I listen to entertainment type radio such as the movie reporting station that I listened to this time. I went days without remembering a dream and when I slept with the station on where the host interviews actors and visits movie festivals my dreams returned.

Have you been tested for Sleep Apnea? I was diagnosed last fall and began CPAP Therapy in January. Prior to beginning this, I could go days without having any memorable dreams. Since beginning this, I now have multiple memorable dreams a night. Many of them are extremely odd and make no sense but I remember the details when I wake up.

MarChant

Have you been tested for Sleep Apnea? I was diagnosed last fall and began CPAP Therapy in January. Prior to beginning this, I could go days without having any memorable dreams. Since beginning this, I now have multiple memorable dreams a night. Many of them are extremely odd and make no sense but I remember the details when I wake up.

I have Sleep Apnea as well and since 7 or 8 years or so use a CPAP. I recognize what you say.