Día de los Muertos

James

I am passing through the kitchen of a house that is not familiar to me. As I walked by the dining room table, I noticed someone seated there with a slanted bar tattoo under his left forearm. It reminded me of the slanted bar (=division sign or percentage sign) that is an attribute a Mayan death god (= Kimi). I did not see who was seated there, as he was facing away from me. In passing, I mentioned to him that I had seen that mark before someplace. The thought of my younger brother who is deceased also came to mind.

As I entered the living room, I sensed someone approaching fast from behind me, as if to attack. The thought of my older brother came to mind. I turned and instinctively threw him a kick and swung at him. My kick went right through the specter without phasing him. I didn't know that I was practiced in Kungfu until that moment. The face of the specter was reptilian-like and had a death stare that seemed focused on something further up-ahead – he didn’t seem to take notice of me. Then he briefly paused, noticing my defense, before swiftly passing by me and through me, which caused me to awake in fright.

Trigger: The day before, I had spent several hours catching up on the war in Ukraine. Coincidently, the day of the dream was 9-Kimi (death) on the Mayan calendar (11-05-2022) and during the days when “Day of dead” is celebrated in some places.

Symbol associations

Walking through the kitchen of a house: where thinking takes place (=cooking up thoughts). I had spent a few hours the previous day thinking about the war in Ukraine and their defense against Ru forces

Someone seated at the dining room table: on the day of the dead celebrations, candles and food offering are set up for those that have passed on (=dining table set with candles, food and fruit)

He had a slanted bar tattoo under his left forearm: the slanted bar sign can be interpreted as a scar from a knife slash when appearing on the face of the death god. Kimi also wears a broken femur in his hair and has dark skin spots (=signs of decay). The slanted bar under the forearm that I saw may have come from defending from an attack, as when the arm is raised to protect the face

I did not see who was seated there, as he was facing away from me: he was anonymous, like the UA soldiers that have died from defense of their country

The thought of my younger brother who is deceased came to mind: he is remembered as a kind person

As I entered the living room, someone comes up from behind me, as if to attack: dangers in the world of the living. Death catches up with everyone eventually

The thought of my older brother came to mind: he is remembered as a bad person, and still is

It was a reptilian-like specter (=death) focused on something up-ahead and didn’t take notice of me: may pertain to the immediate future of the UA/RU conflict. I remember the face of this particular apparition from a previous dream. In that dream, which was Lucid, he appeared as a giant attacking UA civilians and wore a Russian uniform. He had first taken the form of a giant snarling wolf, frothing at the mouth, that originated from an immense swarm of houseflies.

Last edited:
I am passing through the kitchen of a house that is not familiar to me. As I walked by the dining room table, I noticed someone seated there with a slanted bar tattoo under his left forearm. It reminded me of the slanted bar (=division sign or percentage sign) that is an attribute a Mayan death god (= Kimi). I did not see who was seated there, as he was facing away from me. In passing, I mentioned to him that I had seen that mark before someplace. The thought of my younger brother who is deceased also came to mind.

As I entered the living room, I sensed someone approaching fast from behind me, as if to attack. The thought of my older brother came to mind. I turned and instinctively threw him a kick and swung at him. My kick went right through the specter without phasing him. I didn't know that I was practiced in Kungfu until that moment. The face of the specter was reptilian-like and had a death stare that seemed focused on something further up-ahead – he didn’t seem to take notice of me. Then he briefly paused, noticing my defense, before swiftly passing by me and through me, which caused me to awake in fright.

The house is a part of you that is a bit unconscious, you have not any protection against the threat, your means of defence, which is tuned into active patterns developed with your elder brothr is of no help what so ever, the entity can therefore pass through you, through you and up, through your thoughts and speach example. Your younger brothr has the protection necessary , the division sign is to be undrstood as negative or passive or introspective in action, the arm.
The ways of your older brothr will not help you.
That does not mean you have to decease , but through working more silently in situations were you now takes a very active dynamic path, as the dream shows up it is futile .
If you try out these proposals, your younger brother should appear in a dream, where you can see his face. Now you are turned in different approach to life, face is not visible..
Very useful dream for spiritual work, I had some help from it myself actually.

Arnfiunnius

James

The house is a part of you that is a bit unconscious, you have not any protection against the threat, your means of defence, which is tuned into active patterns developed with your elder brothr is of no help what so ever, the entity can therefore pass through you, through you and up, through your thoughts and speach example. Your younger brothr has the protection necessary , the division sign is to be undrstood as negative or passive or introspective in action, the arm.
The ways of your older brothr will not help you.
That does not mean you have to decease , but through working more silently in situations were you now takes a very active dynamic path, as the dream shows up it is futile .
If you try out these proposals, your younger brother should appear in a dream, where you can see his face. Now you are turned in different approach to life, face is not visible..
Very useful dream for spiritual work, I had some help from it myself actually.

Arnfiunnius
Thank you for your reply.

Nothing of what you mention seems relevant. My general take away, which you seem to have missed, is that death (Kimi) overtakes us all eventually.