Dark and gloomy and rainy nightmare about me and a group of people looking for a demon, and then I find and kill the demon in a maze.

Brokemono

I was in a van with my co-workers, some friends, and my father. We were all silent. I did not see a driver but the van drove so...(I think it was 6 of us in the van)
We arrived at some village and there was a graveyard there, we went to this graveyard. This whole dream was very dark.
Everything was almost black and white, only fire had a color that was red-orange. It was gloomy and wet, everything.
It rained but none of us got wet for some reason, we also lit torches up and went inside a big tomb that led down to this labyrinth cave place...

We all split up without even communicating about it, it felt natural like we already knew what to do, meanwhile, I had no idea I just went with it.
It was very narrow going down this maze we were in, the walls. While I was exploring this maze, I kept having flashbacks of me driving to places with my friends.
These places looked like parks, with sheds, park tables, and seats, but for some reason no trees, just grass and those big wind machines for electricity.
These flashbacks were also dark and gloomy but not wet, that is the only difference I guess...No other people, no other cars, not even asphalt roads.

Back to the maze, I came across some small rooms with skeletons and whatnot lying around but I didn't look around there much. I kept going through the maze.
The last flashback I had was of some goat-pig creature lying down sideways on the floor breathing heavily. It had black mold or something on it.
You couldn't see its' legs, it was all moldy. After that flashback, I started running down the maze and looked for a big room where this thing was supposed to be.
By this point, I had no idea where the other guys were. I forgot about them completely.

Once I finally reached this big room, I felt relief. That ugly creature was there, lying next to a pillar in the middle of this big room, looking like it's going to transform or something...
What scared me the most was as soon as I got close to it to take a look I started hearing a pitched-down voice chanting something unintelligible. However, I felt like I understood it subconsciously. It tried to dissuade me from hurting this ugly creature. I felt the need to kill it. I found a machete-looking sword on a wooden table. I picked that up to cut its' head off.
When I started cutting the voice got louder and this creature's guts started to bubble up and transform into something...I started feeling a heaviness, my whole body locking up.
I did my best to cut it off and I did, struggling. Once I did it though the voice started screaming, still low-pitched and I backed off. Felt no heaviness anymore. However the ugly creature...
I can't describe how disgusting it looked, it transformed into a black stringy giant with a crown, and it had a demonic voice. It looked Humanoid-like and was not hostile toward me.

After that, I remember getting a flashback of me sitting in the van like in the beginning and the dream stopped there. I woke up...What the...f...
One of the weirdest dreams I've had in my life, and this one was the latest. Had it today as of writing this, hence why I could remember a lot of the details.

Here's a list of all the emotions and feelings I think I felt: Scared, fatigued, disturbed, disgusted, relief, determination, and hastiness.
Who knows what this dream means...Maybe you guys can tell me. I'm guessing it might have something to do with my instincts and me not being great at dealing with my responsibilities...

looks like you've freed the demon from passivity. The head off signifies separation between thoughts and emotions in you. That means you will have a lack off human reactions when situations arise which the demon can use for his purposes. If you do not want to be his tool, you must make an aggreement with yourself, that no matter what is done to you you must not fight back. This will reestablish your lost connection, but will cost you some voluntary pains. If you go along the separated way, you will in the end when things change in your life, have to experience this pain anyway and it might even be worse for you in balance with the pain the creature has made on his path.

Brokemono

looks like you've freed the demon from passivity. The head off signifies separation between thoughts and emotions in you. That means you will have a lack off human reactions when situations arise which the demon can use for his purposes. If you do not want to be his tool, you must make an aggreement with yourself, that no matter what is done to you you must not fight back. This will reestablish your lost connection, but will cost you some voluntary pains. If you go along the separated way, you will in the end when things change in your life, have to experience this pain anyway and it might even be worse for you in balance with the pain the creature has made on his path.
People actually pointed it out to me, but they know me too well to think I'm just a bad person, I hope I'm not, it's not for me to say. Thank you, it means a lot, brings me clarity.

Well we are all hubs of humanity, and even if we would prefer in our idea bout myself to be very nice, we are dealing with ancient old patterns of denials, to keep awareness in these dark sides of existence is to give hope to humanity that we one day can be free:)