disturbing dream about demons

0_w8

In a dark room, in a dark home, in a dark place, sitting on a couch, I awaken, slowly going crazy because of the dark. Something or someone told me, "Don't let the demons find you, they'll eat your face off." They were walking around the house, if they saw you, you can't do anything about it. They looked dreadful, they had sharp teeth. There's nothing you can do, no escape. They can see you when you hide. They can sense you when you're there. It was an intense thirst for blood, they were some sort of emotionless species that weren't human. You had to act and sit a certain way, just don't let them find you. It all depends on your luck, you have to remain silent and pray. I don't know what brought them here, although I said 'demons' as in, a plural form, there seemed to only be one roaming around the house. Calm, I sat there silently. Alone. No escape. No escape. You can't escape. You can't get rid of them, they'll be there to torment you forever.

In a dark room, in a dark home, in a dark place, sitting on a couch, I awaken, slowly going crazy because of the dark. Something or someone told me, "Don't let the demons find you, they'll eat your face off." They were walking around the house, if they saw you, you can't do anything about it. They looked dreadful, they had sharp teeth. There's nothing you can do, no escape. They can see you when you hide. They can sense you when you're there. It was an intense thirst for blood, they were some sort of emotionless species that weren't human. You had to act and sit a certain way, just don't let them find you. It all depends on your luck, you have to remain silent and pray. I don't know what brought them here, although I said 'demons' as in, a plural form, there seemed to only be one roaming around the house. Calm, I sat there silently. Alone. No escape. No escape. You can't escape. You can't get rid of them, they'll be there to torment you forever.
They only have power over you when you believe they have, this is definitely not for forever only for a moment. We are human beings we have power over such entities through our remembrance of our truth nature, which is eternal untouchable, protected for always by the grace of our father in heaven. when you see them so start praying the prayer of the hearth. O Lord Jesus son of God Have mercy with me a sinner. continue to keep this prayer in your mind no matter what happens, and he will save you out of this terror you are stuck with. Then you shall start moving about unfolding your life and never let your fears depress you from living your life. Amen