Disturbing Dream

Morva

I was a spirit (a ball of light) inside of a man's body. There was also another spirit (a ball of light) inside his body with me. The only thing I could see was this man and this other ball of light. Everything else was darkness. I was not in control of this man's body, I was just inhabiting it. The other spirit and I were discussing if we should try and leave this man's body because he was about to be executed by beheading. We came to the consensus that we should stay until his death for fear if we tried to leave we may be pulled back into his body and if he died during that transition we would be stuck. Once the beheading happened I could hear a myriad of spirits voices calling out for me to take his eyes. They said his eyes were worth millions and I needed to grab them. I was attempting to get his eyes when my spirit was pulled out and back into my body. The veil of darkness was lifted and I could see myself and my surroundings. There was blood all over my hands from my attempt to take his eyes. The beheaded body was not around, I seemed to not be in the same place all that was happening. There was a brick public bathroom nearby and I just calmly started to head towards it thinking about how my hands sure were dirty and slightly disappointed I wasn't able to get an eye when woke up.

Morva

No, I don’t know who that man was and I didn’t interact with him at all other than the fact that I was in his body. He seemed very insignificant to me and I paid more attention to the other spirit. Now that I’m talking about it, it almost felt academic. Like I was learning what I shouldn’t do by conversing with this second spirit. It might also explain why everything was so calm. I’ve been much more disturbed by what was happening to me while I’ve been awake but my dream self seemed extra nonchalant about the whole thing.

Morva

No, I don’t feel like I’m connected to anybody’s spirit or spirits in general. I believe that there are spirits out there but never had a personal connection to them.
As for the eyes, I did have a dream about a week before this one where there was a woman with a Third Eye. Do you think that the Third Eye is connected to wanting to take his eyes?

Morva

To me, the Third Eye is a state of enlightenment where you experience more to this universe than our physical self and you see more than what can be seen with our normal eyes. It can be anything from spirits, energies, religious experiences, precognition, visions, dreams, etc.
The other dream was very short I’ll add it as a new dream in the forum.

The Artful

Wow- that was unique! I had the sense you were living to tell the tale- a kind of historical witness. Maybe that was the importance of grabbing (rescuing/preserving) the eye.