Dream about waiting and feeling uncomfortable

Nashelle

I dreamed my neice asked me to spend the evening with her. She told me to come to her house at 5pm. I got there and was asked to wait in a white bathroom. She sent me a glass and a bottle of wine. I poured myself a drink but then thought I'd go to her living room and see her because it was past 5pm. In her living room I found two of ther other family members who were relaxing and being pampered and I was expected to wait until they left but there was no particular time that they were leaving.
I went back to the bathroom but I didn't like the feeling of waiting to be called while they were having a good time so I left. I decided I would not be coming back and if my neice phoned to ask where I was I would just say something such as, I can't come back because I'm doing [whatever].

I caught an Uber but had forgotten my bag and couldn't pay. The driver was angry but I said I'd pay online when I got home. He gave me his card and told me to pay £80, because we'd been driving around aimlessly. I didn't think the cost should be that expensive and said, No I'm not paying that much. I thought I'd pay £10 but worried that the driver might get my address from the online form and report me to the police. I decided it would be better not to pay anything - the driver would forget what I looked like so he wouldn't recognise me if he saw me again.

Last edited:
This dream symbolizes a journey of self-discovery and the pursuit of personal boundaries and respect.
  • The white bathroom where you start represents a blank slate or a moment of transition, suggesting you're preparing for a new phase in your life.
  • Being asked to wait while others enjoy themselves indicates feeling overlooked or undervalued in some areas of your life.
  • Choosing to leave rather than wait reflects a strong desire for autonomy and self-respect.
  • The confrontation with the Uber driver over payment highlights your struggle with asserting your worth and the fear of confrontation.
  • Ultimately, deciding not to pay and the worry over being recognized suggests a deep-seated need to escape situations where you feel undervalued or exploited.
This dream encourages you to stand up for yourself, set boundaries, and assert your value in relationships and situations, leading to a more fulfilling life.