Dream Forum - Our Rebranding

webmaster

Administrator
The Dream Forum, previously known as The Head for Dreams Forums, has been rebranded!

We are still part of the Head for Dreams website but we've separated the two sites out and given the forum a more friendly and meaningful name and URL.

Everything is the same; the usernames and passwords, the posts, the look, the people, just a new site name and URL.

We'll push the site as hard as possible with its new name and make this the biggest dream forum! In the meantime, we'll keep trying to reach out to Dream Moods to find out if we can re-establish their original dream forum and bring everything over here for you to continue where you left off.

Comment below if there's anything you want to know or ask, or if there's anything we can do to make the site better.

webmaster

Administrator
aussie_musician said:
Is the forum name staying ?

The only change to the name will be from The Head for Dreams Forum to The Dream Forum by Head for Dreams. Just a reversal of the two parts!

webmaster

Administrator
aussie_musician said:
is there anyway of being able to find/contact members who were on that forum ?

I don't believe there is. It's possible to view members by their username but their email addresses wouldn't be available to make contact.

I'm from the old site, i found this forum due to googling "Dream moods forum down" have you tried FB to contact the owners?

well, i'm not so much after the owners, whoever they are, but one of the members.
unfortunately the owners killed the forum, before that other member and i could exchange contact info.

grrr!

and that other member, is in the northern hemisphere, unlike me, being in the southern hemisphere ..

webmaster

Administrator
nancydective said:
I'm from the old site, i found this forum due to googling "Dream moods forum down" have you tried FB to contact the owners?

Yes, we've tried all the social media outlets, many email addresses, and even phoned them (wth no answer)! Starting to run out of contact methods but we'll keep trying them.

what is going on with the old forum ?

it now has a a message of:
Index of /dreamforum
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory -
vendor/ 2020-07-11 03:19 -

what is the go with that ?