Dream of being chased and flying

Oweeze

I'm a guy
I've got a reoccurring dream a guy I had a crush on in high school and a few years after before losing contact is driving this car and I'm in the back were going around some weird town. There's this zombified woman in a tower we drive past and he says to check it out. When we do two other zombie women things start chasing us one doesn't make it but the other latches onto the back of it. The car just start flying but one of them latch's onto the back and I'm trying to pull it off but its not working. He tells me that bad intentions wont let you do it so I just calm down and it comes off. The car starts flying over the city again after that raining some kind of sparks or something down on it before starting to glide back down and I wake back up. I always wake up with a painful neck after that dream. I think I'm supposed to stop drinking I might have made contact with him again but its not really clear I think hes with someone else now honestly I dont know if its even him I was pretty drunk last night.

dreammerchant

The dream speaks of past connections and unresolved emotions, with your high school crush representing unfinished feelings or nostalgia. The zombies signify old fears and insecurities chasing you, pulling you down. But the dream also offers guidance: “bad intentions won't let you do it,” pointing to your need for self-awareness and tranquility in facing challenges. Flying over the city sprinkling sparks implies potential for growth and enlightenment. The pain in your neck might represent stress or unresolved tension regarding these past connections. Your mentioning of drinking hints the dream might be urging you to confront past emotions soberly for clarity and healing. The dream promises that once you find inner calm, you can free yourself from past burdens and soar.

Oweeze

Thank you for that its much appreciated you took alot of time writing that reply I wish I had more to say but thank you