Dream with an angel giving me a letter from God

maria777

I just want to share with my dream about angel who had appear on my dream , i see the color combination , gold , white, silver , he had big wings , he gave me a letter that look like an ancient letter roll he show me and i remember there was a signature very beautiful signature and i ask the angel and she saud its came from above , .. is there anyone who had the same experienced with me?

I am blessed.

Al1ce

Not receiving a letter but in a dream I wrote a letter to the divine, remember every word I wrote, then I received 3 dreams telling me of my gifts I have received. Do you remember what the letter said? Maybe it will be revealed in dreams, keep a journal next to you bed and record them.

JustCory88

I just want to share with my dream about angel who had appear on my dream , i see the color combination , gold , white, silver , he had big wings , he gave me a letter that look like an ancient letter roll he show me and i remember there was a signature very beautiful signature and i ask the angel and she saud its came from above , .. is there anyone who had the same experienced with me?

I am blessed.
Do you remember what the scroll said. I ask because I had a similar dream with a scroll but it was directly from God. He opened it and it was blank at first but the the message started burning into it. It said

maria777

I dont remember but its not a number , the angel said to me that when i finished reading it i need to give back, and there is a signature from God , and the signature was very beautiful signed i ever see ... This was a year 2015