Dreamed I was a drug dealer

In a recent dream, I am picking up drugs at night in a rural area from an old Native American woman working in a large tent under which are several plants. I have a Hispanic male assistant, who is there to carry my suitcase. Under the tent, the suitcase is filled with small plastic pouches of drugs, but not fentanyl, cocaine, or heroine.

I then see the woman holding a small planter containing a cactus-like plant. She asks if I want mescaline. I say no. She then sprinkles a white powder over the pouches in the suitcase, saying it is a preservative, not cocaine.

My most positive interpretation is that my essays, poems and books will become "drugs" that people will become addicted to.

I love the fairy tale like quality to your dream. There is a wise woman, a Native American healer, perhaps, who is working with plant medicine. A shadow person is helping you to carry your suitcase, an unknown part of you. Something is being preserved, perhaps the healing elixirs in the suitcase. Although there is a certain dark quality to being a drug dealer, perhaps it is just that you have accessed a deep part of your unconscious and there is darkness there, almost always. A cactus plant is green, and could signify new life and growth. It, too, has healing qualities. Yet, one must beware of the the thorns.

I love the fairy tale like quality to your dream. There is a wise woman, a Native American healer, perhaps, who is working with plant medicine. A shadow person is helping you to carry your suitcase, an unknown part of you. Something is being preserved, perhaps the healing elixirs in the suitcase. Although there is a certain dark quality to being a drug dealer, perhaps it is just that you have accessed a deep part of your unconscious and there is darkness there, almost always. A cacthantus plant is green, and could signify new life and growth. It, too, has healing qualities. Yet, one must beware of the the thorns.
Thank you for your feedback.

Dreams&Ana

In your dream there are drugs. What drugs are in the suitcase? Are they harmfull? Why do they need preservatives? You don't want mescaline? Why not? Does mescaline have anything to do with the cactus plant? Why are you picking drugs at night? why do you need an assistent to carry your suitcase? A Hispanic one. Your dream is quite condensed hence so many questions...
I would think about drugs and preservatives. What do they mean to you in your life? What do you associate them with?
You hope readers will become addicted to your work and that dreams are also hinting on this interpretation? Where do preservatives come into picture? And what are your associations on native American women?

Last edited:
In your dream there are drugs. What drugs are in the suitcase? Are they harmfull? Why do they need preservatives? You don't want mescaline? Why not? Does mescaline have anything to do with the cactus plant? Why are you picking drugs at night? why do you need an assistent to carry your suitcase? A Hispanic one. Your dream is quite condensed hence so many questions...
I would think about drugs and preservatives. What do they mean to you in your life? What do you associate them with?
You hope readers will become addicted to your work and that dreams are also hinting on this interpretation? Where do preservatives come into picture? And what are your associations on native American women?
Dream images are usually metaphors, so I do not see the drugs as literally representing drugs. Most of my dreams are brief. Even my longest dreams, if converted into screenplay form, would be no longer than three minutes.

Dreams&Ana

Dream images are usually metaphors, so I do not see the drugs as literally representing drugs. Most of my dreams are brief. Even my longest dreams, if converted into screenplay form, would be no longer than three minutes.
Dreams are like riddles, labyrinths and mysteries, so you have to look at them for long time to decipher their meaning...