Help me identify a “being”

Dragev

This is not a question about a dream. But a theme, concept or “beeing” I face in dreams, and even in waking states as a “presence”. In later cases it is often combined with me having some kind of “mystical” or spontaneous psychedelic like experience. Often it comes with some state that feels similar to depersonalization/derealuzatiom. But it is not quite the same. Also when episodes like this come they sometimes come with synchronicity as well. The only person I have heard describe this DP/DR feeling exactly as I would is Jung. Listen to start of this video.

So there is this awful ghostly atmosphere there. A strong presence of evil and ill intent. When ithis being is in dreams it is the presences I feel. And “it” always outsmarts me…like really. Though I suspect it takes on forms in other dreams. Like a dog, old woman and a younger “ghost woman”.

But most of the time in my dreams. It is in my house. I never see it. But I can hear it. And it does cruel things, and gets away

Anyone here have some suggestion about what mythological being this is? Or archetype?

Some ideas I have…

-It represents evil. Pure and simple.
-Trickster. But it does not fit quite?

And also. It might be my own shadow. Or in part be it.

Also. I have been psychologically profiled. And the part outside of dreams are not psychosis as my reality sense is intact. I can separate these experiences from reality. And they occur just at rare occasions. Just to make it clear.

TheWordIsOne

Familiar spirits

Lev 19:31 'Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

1 John 4:2-6 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

This means your dreams its how you live, and sleep paralysis when this entity opens your mind because of lack of faith, changes your life up-right.
They, when you change your life, it is going to increase, faith is the superpower you need