Lucid UFO Experience

mr1992

Hey there,

I've had a strange dream that I cannot quite make sense of. First off, I must say that I generally dream vividly, so that isn't too far out of the ordinary. Just can't quite make sense of its content.

The dream:

I was at someone's house (or rather a mix-up between two different houses) in a rural setting; we (the owner of the house and some acquaintance) were in a downstairs area which was sort of a living-room. I must say that this someone's associated with UFOs. At any rate, we had some non-specific superficial talk I cannot remember. At some point, for reasons unbeknownst to me, I went outside, up the stairs and looked at the night sky. Up there was a bright object, hovering in mid air. Suddenly, there was a loud, roaring sound of deafening quality. A dreadful feeling was emanating from it, a blend of awe and dread intermixed with impending doom. The air around me became...not solid, but like cotton. It was as if that thing in the sky was exerting some sort of force, pulling at me. I had to claw my way through the air; I could feel that I was moving forward clutching at something, trying to make my way back to the house. It almost blew me away from the entrance; the owner of the house who hadn't gone outside reached for me, pulling me back in. We simply looked at each other, and went downstairs. There, the dream shifted into something unrelated.

Any sort of indicator as to its meaning would be greatly appreciated. The headfordreams.com dream dictionary's entry didn't quite ring true. Perhaps I should add that of late, I had a strange theme involving demons in my dreams. One of them I'm sure was a visitor who didn't belong there (had some run-ins with spirits, our house was pretty badly haunted, long story, let's just say they like invading my dreams), the others were more of a theme that followed the UFO feeling of dread and doom. Maybe it's also of interest that I know both aliens and whatever's in the afterlife exist, though I don't see them in any way shape or form responsible. This is purely for interpretative value.

Thanks in advance for your insights :)

The Artful

Hey ‘92
Like your responses here. I’m a novice but what struck me is all the “flying objects” buzzing your head and coming out of the blue. The house seems like a base; a grounding amidst turmoil, as is your friend who may be you or very like you (another grounding point that pulled you back in). The whole virus, mutant, trans-human, great reset thing, has us looking at ppl like Klaus Schwab (and his skinned cat) as a real life Bond Villain where “The World is not enough” (for him and his World Economic Forum Bullies). We ARE being invaded from every angle; our privacy, our freedoms and whereabouts, in our homes; our opinions, jobs, businesses, credit and social scores are threatened with “wrong think”/ cancel culture; our economic survival and the sanctity of body and mind is under full frontal attack. If you are feeling like you must claw your way back to earth, go rural and try to resuscitate a little “normalcy” salted with a pinch of common sense- you are far from alone!

mr1992

The Artful said:
Hey ‘92
Like your responses here. I’m a novice but what struck me is all the “flying objects” buzzing your head and coming out of the blue. The house seems like a base; a grounding amidst turmoil, as is your friend who may be you or very like you (another grounding point that pulled you back in). The whole virus, mutant, trans-human, great reset thing, has us looking at ppl like Klaus Schwab (and his skinned cat) as a real life Bond Villain where “The World is not enough” (for him and his World Economic Forum Bullies). We ARE being invaded from every angle; our privacy, our freedoms and whereabouts, in our homes; our opinions, jobs, businesses, credit and social scores are threatened with “wrong think”/ cancel culture; our economic survival and the sanctity of body and mind is under full frontal attack. If you are feeling like you must claw your way back to earth, go rural and try to resuscitate a little “normalcy” salted with a pinch of common sense- you are far from alone!

Hey Artful,

I'm glad you like my replies; I don't think any of us are really beyond novice states ourselves beyond perhaps getting a better grip on our own symbols. Unless someone is very invested and perhaps part of some tradition. That said, you open up an interesting angle I hadn't considered, it does reflect to a certain degree a few of my sentiments and notions I developed, especially of late. Most notably the "way back to earth, go rural, and try to resuscitate a little "normalcy" salted with a pinch of common sense." It would tie in neatly with the otherworldly danger this current madness is presenting us, or rather, the attempted takeover of the world by powerful, perhaps Satanic, elites. The cotton-like air around me could also be the stifling conditions, socially, economically, etc., that try to suck you in. Trying to get out of it in time. And some more personal connections I don't want to discuss publicly. The more I think about it, the more the rest rings true as well. I'll ponder this some more. Thanks for your interpretation! :)