Man wanting to kill us unless I marry him

KlareLou

I'm very curious as to what this nightmare might mean, if anyone can help.

So I was at work in a school (I do really work as a receptionist in a school but I'm not sure the school in my dream was the same school as the one I really work at), and a man came into the reception. I can't remember actual details know but he wanted to murder everyone and especially me but I never got a reason.

I then woke up absolutely terrified, cuddled into my partner and fell back to sleep.

Then the nightmare carried on, someone was distracting the man who came to murder us and myself and other members of staff ran out of the back door and through a field to get away.

I woke up again absolutely terrified, almost crying.

The third time I fell asleep, the man was sat in a room by himself and another member of staff came to me (I was back in the reception area and like the second part hadn't happened) and told me that he would not kill us if I agreed to marry him. So I signed a marriage certificate form and gave it back. Then woke up and I can't remember having another dream or nightmare.

I never actually saw the man's face, cant remember hearing a voice or seeing the faces of my fellow staff. Each time I woke up I was genuinely terrified, the first time I was shaking and had to cuddle into my partner and the second time I was almost crying and again had to cuddle in, as I felt so unsafe.

Any idea what this could mean? Or is it just one of those random nightmares?

KlareLou

Have you had such a dream before?
Could it be that the man in the dream, is your "partner"?
Perhaps some anxiety for you?
I haven't had a similar dream before and I don't think it was my partner but I didn't see his face so not sure.
I'm not scared of my partner, we don't have an abusive relationship or anything close to that, so I wouldn't have considered it to be him.

Your "partner", is he your husband, or are you in a de facto relationship with him?
Perhaps the anxiety of not being married, when you actually want to be?

KlareLou

Your "partner", is he your husband, or are you in a de facto relationship with him?
Perhaps the anxiety of not being married, when you actually want to be?

We're not married but I do want to be married so that could be possible.
But in the dream it was him forcing me to marry him whereas in real life it's me that wants to get married and he's not bothered.

I'm very curious as to what this nightmare might mean, if anyone can help.

So I was at work in a school (I do really work as a receptionist in a school but I'm not sure the school in my dream was the same school as the one I really work at), and a man came into the reception. I can't remember actual details know but he wanted to murder everyone and especially me but I never got a reason.
It seems to me that no dream position is the same as our me is wandering about in shape of the senses reality, of physicality. The dream reality is on a different level, we are laying physically in bed usually , Then we remember the dream after awakening. So now you know but not why
I then woke up absolutely terrified, cuddled into my partner and fell back to sleep.

Then the nightmare carried on, someone was distracting the man who came to murder us and myself and other members of staff ran out of the back door and through a field to get away.
So you and other staff members follows their fear into flight into their nature, but they have then lost position. Gone into seperation you might say.

I woke up again absolutely terrified, almost crying.

The third time I fell asleep, the man was sat in a room by himself and another member of staff came to me (I was back in the reception area and like the second part hadn't happened) and told me that he would not kill us if I agreed to marry him. So I signed a marriage certificate form and gave it back. Then woke up and I can't remember having another dream or nightmare.

I never actually saw the man's face, cant remember hearing a voice or seeing the faces of my fellow staff. Each time I woke up I was genuinely terrified, the first time I was shaking and had to cuddle into my partner and the second time I was almost crying and again had to cuddle in, as I felt so unsafe.

Any idea what this could mean? Or is it just one of those random nightmares?

This might indicate that you or that part of you who run of has not returned. S o the murder has attained control over you and the other members of staff cooperates with his will, and you who are marked out to bear the burden is also willing to do so. Your words about fear is leading me to believe that you are willing to marry the murder to escape your fear, not example out of compassion with the others or the alike.
But would you not say it is more dangerous to live with someone in such circomstances that he completely controls you through your fear of his modes ?
I advises you to accept your fears under love, so you can free yourself from the house of terror.
It is definitely not random, the dreamweaver speaks to you about your relation to your fear and the dangers of it.

Have faith I believe you can marry love instead of fear if you want to marry..