Need answers

TheUgly

I have this dream where it's my consciousness without my body, and I just lift and go higher and higher while seeing everything get smaller, till I'm not here anymore and I see masses as I float through our solar system to the outer ring, and then there's this jolt where it looks similar to what hyperdrive looks like on Star Trek, and then an abrupt and here I am a new Galaxy new planets and constellations, slowly drifting through, then boom take off it happens again, this continues until I see it all getting smaller and further away as I drift deeper into this dark void, and as if I came from the mind's eye I exit, and what seemed to be an eternity for this to come into view I see a sexless silhouette that contained a universe inside of it, almost frightening, then it hit me this is God or my perception, I'm about the size of a micron and they are giant, before I can even get a question into my mind to ask I see the right hand turn over and extend outward to the right almost as if to tell me to look, and when I do there's this shock because the only thought I had was there is more and I wake up

Kelisea

I have this dream where it's my consciousness without my body, and I just lift and go higher and higher while seeing everything get smaller, till I'm not here anymore and I see masses as I float through our solar system to the outer ring, and then there's this jolt where it looks similar to what hyperdrive looks like on Star Trek, and then an abrupt and here I am a new Galaxy new planets and constellations, slowly drifting through, then boom take off it happens again, this continues until I see it all getting smaller and further away as I drift deeper into this dark void, and as if I came from the mind's eye I exit, and what seemed to be an eternity for this to come into view I see a sexless silhouette that contained a universe inside of it, almost frightening, then it hit me this is God or my perception, I'm about the size of a micron and they are giant, before I can even get a question into my mind to ask I see the right hand turn over and extend outward to the right almost as if to tell me to look, and when I do there's this shock because the only thought I had was there is more and I wake up
WOOOOOOOOOOOW. I believe you had a massive gift in your dream...if it even was a dream. In my opinion, of course I do not know, you saw something real beyond our understanding.
There is a book, called the Urantia Book that describes our existence and universe to be like what you saw. If you are interested, the link below:

Big hug and lots of love!

TheUgly

WOOOOOOOOOOOW. I believe you had a massive gift in your dream...if it even was a dream. In my opinion, of course I do not know, you saw something real beyond our understanding.
There is a book, called the Urantia Book that describes our existence and universe to be like what you saw. If you are interested, the link below:

Big hug and lots of love!
Please tell me you're joking... Moment I read your answer I got extremely scared and tingly all over my body and it feels like there's a hole in my chest I'm like for real scared to look, can you just tell me

Kelisea

Please tell me you're joking... Moment I read your answer I got extremely scared and tingly all over my body and it feels like there's a hole in my chest I'm like for real scared to look, can you just tell me
I am not joking. I cannot explain the book to you in just a message. Some say it is a revelation from God, some say it is science fiction. You can read it, at least just the foreword, it explains a lot.
But what you describe in your dream is described in the book.

Have you had such a dream before, or any like it?
So you left your physical body, and travelled to another universe?

Kelisea, what is urantia?

Kelisea

Kel, do you believe in aliens?
I believe it is possible. A far greater universe than we can ever imagine.
Anyhow, the book is called “Urantia Book” or “Book of Urantia”. Urantia means “the waters”, according to the book this is the name of our planet.