What's new

Strange Dream

Eva

New member
I was in the Caribbean helping a female friend host a famous rapper and his crew when the rapper asked me about buying food on a busy ghetto street. I advised him to go to a high-end area instead, where the same food is sold in a safer, cleaner, and more organized environment, though he seemed to prefer the ghetto street anyway. Shortly after, my friend questioned my motives, implying I was only there for the men, so I immediately called her out in front of everyone, asserting my principles and pointing out the commitment ring on my hand to make it clear it was none of their business. As I began defending myself against her allegations, my friend walked away, leaving the rapper and his entire crew deeply impressed and filled with admiration at how completely I shut her down. Afterwards, the scene suddenly shifted to me walking down a garage-like street where a group of girls I had issues with earlier caught up to me and tried to jump me all at once, but they were completely unable to do it because something stopped them, though I cannot remember what it was.
 

Lex

Active member
The rapper usually means a need to better verbalize your thoughts and feelings, But since it was attached to your friend perhaps you feel like that person is in need of learning that if they remind you of someone in real life.

The ghetto or like area indicates that you are emotionally impoverished. You are lacking support or love. Possibly in areas where you sustain yourself, like personal needs (food, clothing, etc ) and the rapper could ve pointing out a need to learn to voice those things rather then redirect them. the dream may be a reflection of your actual living situation.
seeing a ring If the ring is on your finger, then it signifies your commitment to a relationship or to a new endeavor. You are loyal to your ideals, responsibilities, or beliefs.
Perhaps youve recently stepped up and voiced things for yourself in a situtation you normally wouldnt and you feel like you finally see yourself in your actions.
(Everyone acknowleging you.)
BUt in the end you find youself facing new problems and people , and arent quiet ready for what it will take or at least you feel that way.
Umm
Thats all I got so far for a quick read.
Hope it helps
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eva
Top