What's new

Very disturbing dream

CryptRunner1

New member
Last night I dreamt that I was trying to stage a heist. The plan was to drive a truck into an airport warehouse. It was a storage area that contained a bunch of luggage and items that would be loaded into a plane before they set off. Me and my cohorts would have ten minutes to steal anything that wasn't nailed down. The people who were in on this looked like some of my classmates from when I was in middle school and one of them looked like my mom. The plan worked, we broke in and tore through purses and backpacks and took anything valuable before escaping the security.
It’s after that when things got disturbing
After we escaped and were well out of danger I felt this overwhelming sense of guilt like I had just done something irredeemably wrong. I started to remember some of my past crimes and I remember robbing people at gun point, killing people and even raping women. I kept telling myself that that couldn't be true and that it was a dream but a voice in my head kept telling me that all this had actually happened. I was so relived to wake up and know that I had never done any of these violent crimes, but I don’t understand why I’m dreaming about them.
This isn’t the first time I’ve dreamt about raping a woman, and I’ve never done that in real life. I can count on one had the number of times I've even slept with women, and they weren't uncomfortable or forced into it at all. I’m just a little freaked out that I’m having dreams like this and wondering what they could mean
 

Lex

Active member
Last night I dreamt that I was trying to stage a heist. The plan was to drive a truck into an airport warehouse. It was a storage area that contained a bunch of luggage and items that would be loaded into a plane before they set off. Me and my cohorts would have ten minutes to steal anything that wasn't nailed down. The people who were in on this looked like some of my classmates from when I was in middle school and one of them looked like my mom. The plan worked, we broke in and tore through purses and backpacks and took anything valuable before escaping the security.
It’s after that when things got disturbing
After we escaped and were well out of danger I felt this overwhelming sense of guilt like I had just done something irredeemably wrong. I started to remember some of my past crimes and I remember robbing people at gun point, killing people and even raping women. I kept telling myself that that couldn't be true and that it was a dream but a voice in my head kept telling me that all this had actually happened. I was so relived to wake up and know that I had never done any of these violent crimes, but I don’t understand why I’m dreaming about them.
This isn’t the first time I’ve dreamt about raping a woman, and I’ve never done that in real life. I can count on one had the number of times I've even slept with women, and they weren't uncomfortable or forced into it at all. I’m just a little freaked out that I’m having dreams like this and wondering what they could mean
Wow thats, really heavy, sorry your brain is torturing you like that.
The first part of the dream feels like unresolved issue, things that you know are their but yet to handle. The fact that you bribg up childhood school mates helping you do the bad deed suggest you are aware enough to know how your past affected your actions and choices. (Good or bad) this sorta just talks about how yiu make decision for yourself.. not the choices themselves.

Now the second part feels all about how you handle your in life, actions or inactions. And suggests that you tend to lack the control you desire in your emotions and actions and relationships.
Now a common breakdown dreaming of rape in dreams is if you dream of raping someone, then it represents your need to control others and show them who is in charge. You also have a sense of entitlement.

Though how you feel about that ebtitlement side could be seen in the guilt you feel for either having too much control or not enough to be effective.

Thats just my review.
 

CryptRunner1

New member
Wow thats, really heavy, sorry your brain is torturing you like that.
The first part of the dream feels like unresolved issue, things that you know are their but yet to handle. The fact that you bribg up childhood school mates helping you do the bad deed suggest you are aware enough to know how your past affected your actions and choices. (Good or bad) this sorta just talks about how yiu make decision for yourself.. not the choices themselves.

Now the second part feels all about how you handle your in life, actions or inactions. And suggests that you tend to lack the control you desire in your emotions and actions and relationships.
Now a common breakdown dreaming of rape in dreams is if you dream of raping someone, then it represents your need to control others and show them who is in charge. You also have a sense of entitlement.

Though how you feel about that ebtitlement side could be seen in the guilt you feel for either having too much control or not enough to be effective.

Thats just my review.
Thank you for your insight. You seem to have a solid understanding of dream psychology
 

Lex

Active member
I just enjoy dreams and people, i find dreams make it easier to connect to people because they fancinate me.
 
Top