What is a dream?

Seven41

A dream is a message from the subconscious. The subconscious is that part of you that is always awake and always in touch with God, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh or whatever name you give to your supreme being. Since dreams come when the conscious mind is asleep, then it is logical that the subconscious is supplying information to the dreamer. In my experience, the subconscious has perfect memory and never forgets anything you have told it in your lifetime. It also has total recall and will recall things your conscious mind has long forgotten in order to give you information. It has no rules except those that you have been giving it since you started thinking about things. Your truth is its truth.

The subconscious cannot be defined beyond a few limited expressions of what it does. It is healthward and lifeward and will never give you information you cannot handle consciously.

This is my opinion and I am the first to admit that EVERY THING I BELIEVE MAY BE WRONG.

UFOhunter

I believe there are different kinds of dreaming that a person has. I feel that is true of my own dreams. The differences in the types of dreams are somewhat subtle but definitely noticable. When I take time to analyze them, I can usually get a decent feel for how I should categorize them. Much of my dreaming regularly includes abstraction and symbolism. Some are wild, and give alot of information, and other ones seem very simple, mundane or not seemingly memorable. Sometimes, I feel like I am at another whole world or reality. In some dreams, it seems as if I am only an objective viewer, and some, it seems like I'm really there inside that reality or world. I don't imagine how or why they happen, but I know that I experience them.

Seven41

With thirty plus years of dreaming and learning to interpret dreams, I find that you are absolutely correct. I have a list of five different types of dreams which are shown here:
A. Daily Life Dreams
B. Akashic Dreams
C. Precognitive Dreams
D. Dream Wisdom
E. Instructions

Daily life dreams make up more than 95% of all the 1600 pages I recorded during my dreaming life. They apply to what is happening in your life at that time. Akashic dreams are memories from a past life or possibly from a future life. I have had only one such dream and I knew I was the person in the dream but it was just like a short video in which there was no action, but there was an awareness. Precognitive dreams are rare and come to provide us information about an event. However it will not tell you of a coming death of someone unless you are strong enough to know it. Dream wisdom comes to me in words and I may hear them or see them. The first one I had said, "KNOWLEDGE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE LEARN IN LIFE AND KNOWLEDGE OF SELF IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS." Instructions are just that. I was asked to be a messenger early in my dreaming experience. I said I would and I have had three messages to deliver to others in the past thirty plus years.

That there may be more types of dreams than I have experienced is something I would readily accept.

UFOhunter

Hey Seven41!! I like your description of the different types of dreams.. I think of Akashic information as information that is commonplace in the field of dreams and dreaming. When I think of "Akashic", I think of stored information that has significant purpose such as energy, mechanisms, symbols and symbolism which all dreams seem to encompass. The term lucid, is what I do not fully understand when it comes to dreams! People have claimed to be able to control their dream experience through "lucid dreaming". Giggle, giggle, it totally has me lost!! LOL.. I am one who always looks forward to sleep and dreaming, and have had lots and lots of awesome experiences while in dream mode. I don't have any deep thoughts about how it occurs but I do feel that it's an important connection to ourselves, the universe, and God. It's really nice to meet you! Have a great day!!🙂

Seven41

I also have the same opinion of lucid dreaming. To me it is more important to let the dream tell you what you need to know rather than having it tell me what I want to hear. At the same time I have a belief that our conscious mind has programmed our subconscious to respond to the commands that we have given it over the years of our lifetime. In my case I must have fed it a lot of emotional instructions that I have long forgotten. If we can bring the subconscious into control rather than allowing our mind controlling our actions then, and only then, can we begin to understand what Jesus must have accomplished while on the earth. If we do that, then it is possible that we can raise the body's vibrations to the point where we can ascend rather than dying and having to die and repeat life on this arduous plane. One of the things I believe happened was that Jesus wept because he knew what the rest of don't know.