What is this dream based on?

Drum777

I got bullied, abused by a relative for years. I reported him.

From what I can remember

In this dream:

I go into someone's house, there are women and I think a women notices me and asks if it's me.

I go into another room with a lot of women and feel shy to say bye.

I go outside, that relative is sitting on the table and sort of lightly mocking me and his brother is feeling good.

I'm not sure the meaning of this dream?

In your house of Self are positive anima figures, that is--- the women who recognize you and whom you don't want to leave. The anima is creative and life-giving for a man, that is the positive anima figures are. With this inner strength you can face the abuse you suffered, symbolized by the abuser himself and his shadow/twin, his brother. (I am thinking you are male.) If you are not, I will re-think this...

Drum777

In your house of Self are positive anima figures, that is--- the women who recognize you and whom you don't want to leave. The anima is creative and life-giving for a man, that is the positive anima figures are. With this inner strength you can face the abuse you suffered, symbolized by the abuser himself and his shadow/twin, his brother. (I am thinking you are male.) If you are not, I will re-think this...
I am male, thank you for your insights.

The abuser has moved outside the house of Self, perhaps indicative of healing within the Self. He is only very mildly threatening at this point. I hope you continue your healing journey.