What it could mean? Milk, luck, relationship

Raven 88

I dreamed of a lot of packages with milk. When I woke up I made myself hot glass of milk and spilled it on the sheets.
That could mean that luck is going away (contrary to my dream)? Or quite the oppisite, that it's some king of blessing on my bed. (me and my partner splitting up, and in a few days I would like to move out)

Hi Raven 88,
I'm pretty sure this is not about your relationship, otherwise we would see your partner or at least a person of the same gender. When food appears in our dreams, it is invariably guidance to cut out that food from our diet due to an intolerance.
Do you drink milk in waking life? And was the scene in your bedroom?

Raven 88

My partner is a woman so the same gender. I don't drink milk usually, just once in a time. The scene was: I leave cup with milk on flat surface and cup roll over

Cool. So it sounds like milk affects your reproductive system in a negative way. The bedroom and the cup (a vessel) both symbolise the reproductive system. What you could do is cut out milk for a week, and then drink some and see if you have some milk-related dreams come up in the next 2-3 days after that. If so, it will confirm that you should avoid milk due to an intolerance.