Dream Moods forum is down...

Share your dreams with other Head for Dreams visitors. Confused about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.
webmaster
Site Admin

Re: Dream Moods forum is down...

Post by webmaster »

mr1992 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:14 pm
Something seems to be going on there - it's not asking you to install but returns a 403 error instead. Wonder whether that means it's down for good or whether they're working on it. It still shows an active number of "dreamers" online (13 when I checked), so I dunno. Guess we can all hope :-), not that this forum here is bad or anything, just wished more people were here - and I had access to my dreams I'd shared.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that something or other seems to be going on at dreammoods.com :P
Yes, it still appears to be down, and even more so now! They're not responding to our contact attempts but we'd love to revive it either here or there. We'll keep trying.
Your Dream Dictionationy
https://headfordreams.com

MattRyan

Post by MattRyan »

This forum sucks

nancydective

Post by nancydective »

I occasionally went to the dream moods forum ever since I was an early YA

aussie_musician

Post by aussie_musician »

Is anything happening to the old forum ?

nancydective

Post by nancydective »

I'm from the old site did you try Facebook?

aussie_musician

yes. I have tried stupid facebook ..
the thing is, people have to be on the internet to respond ..
and now the old forum is giving an error message ..

PrincessAngel13

Post by PrincessAngel13 »

I really hope it comes back online :cry: I spent a lot of time on it when I was very young and have periodically gone back to read old threads for nostalgic purposes, which I haven't done in quite a few years now and never thought to save important bits elsewhere so I'm devastated to not be able to access it

mr1992

Post by mr1992 »

PrincessAngel13 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 am
I really hope it comes back online :cry: I spent a lot of time on it when I was very young and have periodically gone back to read old threads for nostalgic purposes, which I haven't done in quite a few years now and never thought to save important bits elsewhere so I'm devastated to not be able to access it
Feel ya. You can check archive.org whether some of the posts you've made are available there; it'd help if you knew when they were posted or if you still had the url somewhere, of course. I dread, however, that even if they come back online, most stuff is lost. I think there's a reason they're taking this long. Perhaps they're trying to save things, but maybe they'll just present a new forum. May well be some or even all content is irretrievably lost. Just a pain that they're not communicating WHAT'S going on. I fear it's the ultimate MCA that took place there.

aussie_musician

well .. what I would like to know is .. are members from that forum .. contactable ?

PrincessAngel13

Post by PrincessAngel13 »

mr1992 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:58 am
PrincessAngel13 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 am
Feel ya. You can check archive.org whether some of the posts you've made are available there; it'd help if you knew when they were posted or if you still had the url somewhere, of course. I dread, however, that even if they come back online, most stuff is lost. I think there's a reason they're taking this long. Perhaps they're trying to save things, but maybe they'll just present a new forum. May well be some or even all content is irretrievably lost. Just a pain that they're not communicating WHAT'S going on. I fear it's the ultimate MCA that took place there.
As much as I love archive.org I often forget it exists, thank you for the suggestion! I'll have to cross my fingers and give it a try when it's not so late

aussie_musician

on that website, what do we click on to see the comments ?

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

It's frustrating for us that nobody from Dream Moods will reply, either by phone or email. We've tried numerous times and nothing.

We'd be quite happy to get the entire forum back online if we could get a response. Even if they don't have the technical ability or the forum has major issues, we have that expertise ready to sort it!
Your Dream Dictionationy
https://headfordreams.com

aussie_musician

Who are the owners ?