werid dream, Disney-Pixar+Harry Potter

Share your dreams with other Head for Dreams visitors. Confused about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.
nancydective

werid dream, Disney-Pixar+Harry Potter

Post by nancydective »

I had this dream last night (it was 2 part dream due to the fact I had to get up to go to the bathroom). But the main thing is that I was on some kind of assignment something to do with recusing the 3 main(?) characters from Wreck It-Ralph (Ralph, Vanellope, and what's the other guy from Ralph's VG?).. from someone. Its hard to tell but I think my dream self had history with this person. Well anyway-besides that I was on the assignment-like Harry Potter from the HP series- I had a bit of a reputation of "saving people" thing. But the weirdest part of the dream is that instead of them being in like a dungeon or something .. they and a bunch of other characters (I couldn't tell you who-they were-all but my mission was basically a bunch of blurs)-were kept in something between a mall food court and my high school's cafeteria except for some reason it had windows.. I do some magic on the doors with a wand (aka HP except I never went to a magic school and I don't think I was home-schooled)- but when I unlock the door the faceless/unknown villain (who for some reason was sitting at like the table where my main assignment was,... actually she looks to be like Vanellope's twin what little I could see of her) somehow knew I was there- and she somehow started to come over to where I was in between 2 doors-but I changed size (like rat size) and was able to run over very quickly through the window and changed back to normal size at the table and told the 3 people there to follow me. For some reason there was an down escalator right behind their table- and we go down it.. For some reason I ended up saying something about throwing Vanellope to me.. but I woke up from that part of the dream

I went back to sleep and apparently prior to my getting to this weird "dungeon" I kind of somehow borrowed Harry Potter's (formerly Sirius Black's) Motorcycle without his permission as well as 1 broom. But on the race out of the building I yelled over mys shoulder to Ralph to ask Vanellope a question only she and he would know the answer too. But I know that 2 smallish people wouldn't fit on 1 broom and yet somehow Harry Potter himself came to my aid and he took one and I took the other one (the whole reason I borrowed the Motorcycle was due to Ralph's size). But it's not exactly clear what happened next- but after flying through the air for awhile we landed someplace and created tents for the 3 people and Harry (from his experience from Deathly Hallows story- gave us some food-he never leaves his house without food in case of a similar scenario happening -and my dream self had the feeling she should turn herself in even though I was a 'good guy'. I think my dream self did because my 2nd time waking up my dream self was tied up.