Strange ankle biting

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.
sonicvoyage

Strange ankle biting

Post by sonicvoyage »

Hello! It would mean a lot if somebody could help me with this dream.
A day ago I had a nightmare in which two very weird looking creatures were attached to my ankles (attached as in, biting me). These creatures had the head of a bat and the body of something similar to a spider (6 retractable hairy legs each) and tiny wings in their torsos. I felt some pressure over my ankles but they looked dead/asleep. I was at a place with my mother and aunt, and they told me that these "animals" could be eaten as a dish, my aunt even saying that they tasted good. I remember looking at my feet and thinking "What??". I felt terrified and anxious just by looking at them. At one point they "woke up" and began biting me harder, and as I got desperate I reached for a bag and started smashing their heads/bodies so as to kill them or get rid of them. I felt so much pain that I woke up from it, feeling an intense headache (my headache was so bad I thought I was going to die or something) and my body completely tense.
**Just some extra info: I'm not afraid of bats, in fact I've always find them cute since I was a child! And I don't care about spiders, never been afraid of them.

Thank you very much in advance!