a dangerous mission ends on an unusual note 2

we were equipped with shields that operated in a very distinctive way. they were circular and once activated they
sent out an energy field in concentric circles expanding in all directions. at their full capacity they were powerful enough to turn back bullets, laser rays and any beam or ray they could send against us. in fact i am not certain that a nuclear missile could have gotten through . when the opposing side saw this they changed their tactics. soon we saw a blue-green flare from about 20 yards away. the man next to me turned and whispered. "that is their signal for some new weapon. stay on the alert" soon we heard the sound of a truck approaching. soon a flatbed tow truck pulled up in front of the street about 75 feet away. its payload was a large cylinder about 8 feet long. as we watched intently , 2 men in a uniform slightly different from that worn by the enemy. then they drew out white powdered bags and drew unusual looking weapons and fired at the bags.it was a sort of beam almost the color of port wine,but slightly more blue. instantly the bags exploded in a cloud of white-silver mist. then the cloud began to expand outward until it covered the whole length of the corner in front of us-the length and width of an entire city cross-section- then began to crystallize, then became solid,-and then solidified into a glacier. but- a very fast moving glacier. we had all of 28 seconds to go into action. we were ready. our high-tech equipment told us that this scientifically engineered glacier contained nitrogen gas,liquid oxygen, and several chemical compounds i had never heard of. but what we did know that this incredibe weapon was something to capture and imprison any hostile force that might threaten them. so we used two kinds of tactics. one we used frequency and light beams automatically attuned to the the glaciers frequency. the other was activating a natural heat force field around the body in the same way some yogis and monks in the Himalayas do. our beams and frequency rays hit the glacier which was ripped apart and shattered in the part of it directly hit. the Natural body heat field could melt the ice and gases,while our beam weapons could take of the chemicals. not everyone was so lucky,however. a few curious onlookers had assembled and a few unfortunate mice were in the path of the glacier off to the side(it covered the whole length and width of the town square0 and did not manage to get away in time.. they were caught and frozen solid. there was no time to help them. one of the crew told us they had intercepted some communications and they had notified the tower. in an instant we returned to our shields and lost no time activating to near maximum level. almost at once intense frequency began hitting our force fields. we were keeping them at bay. and then a completely unexpected thing happened. i heard a mans voice,barely audible at first but increasing in volume to be heard. when we looked we saw he was dressed entirely in green and was on the roof of the train station(yes, this place had a train station) he was calling for an end to the fighting,for a truce between both sides. almost immediately the whole atmosphere of the town changed. the tower ceased its frequency barrage and we de-activated our shields. i felt a new sense of warmth and love in contrast to the previous sense of conflict and mortal combat. the enemy came down from the tower and actually declared a truce. the man in green was there mediating between us. when i asked the man in green (who wore a feather cap,green as well) if he did not think that what the other group had been doing had not been dangerous in the extreme he replied that he knew thar but this was exactly what they would to give up. and now that is all of my one of the most memorable dreams i ever had. anyone's else view would certainly be welcome

Hello mr Silversword, as usual your dream is interesting, I will Just point on The man on the roof, The roof of the railwaybuilding is to be understood as the place of silence.The hub of change and moves , but also where the moves have stopped or not started.
K r Arnfinnius

Hello mr Silversword, as usual your dream is interesting, I will Just point on The man on the roof, The roof of the railwaybuilding is to be understood as the place of silence.The hub of change and moves , but also where the moves have stopped or not started.
K r Arnfinnius
exactly how i saw it. the man in green(who reminded me for all the world of robin hood) was there plainly as the emissary of peace. after he spoke the atmosphere of the entire area instantly changed. i felt the soothing ,healing warmth of divine love. now in real life i am a pacifist so why i was on what was clearly a combat mission is very intriguing to me. i have hardly even seen a shot fired in anger. but that group was on a mission put in simple English of world domination. they were ruthless and i knew had to be stopped at all costs. the technology used i found fascinating and there was a sense of regret that at hat minds so intelligent and original did not use their gifts for the benefit of humanity instead of trying to enslave it. there is much symbolism in this dream and possibly relates to how i really do view the world. thanks for sharp and penetrating analysis. sincerely yours, j. oak357silversword

Your group was obviously defending the world, coming first out of mans nature, the forrest, into the city, the arena of modern world,. your means of defence is very advanced, I will not try to interpret that, except for the expanding circles, which is a very good picture of integrity , and the himalayan old practice of the inner sun , shows beautifully up where the warmth comes from . The aggressor looks very much like what the powers of the world today is up for, Take our breathing and freeze us stiff, every pacifist in the universe must defend against this lasting painful situation. When I say this bout the position of silence, I mean that he is in a position where he acts free from desires or aversions, that is his silence. His peace and activates his love for mankind. Those who can hear , will hear the waterbearer and the Lord of peace in his footsteps. It is a lovely dream you are dreaming. Kind Regards Arnfinnius

more than just a lovely dream,i hope. i trust we have the ability to bring peace about. but as you point out, it is no easy task. and as you also point out, every pacifist has to defend both peace and his ideals from this world situation. contrary to what many people think peace is not a passive thing but a very vital active force. the next dream i post will be somewhat along the same lines. i look forward to hearing your very deep analysis

Yes indeed:) . Our main problem is our tendency to not believe when we are threatened in some way, so we in our minds do not see or understand how we shall prevail our life and lifelyhood without taking control by every means of action of the "others" or their lifelyhood . This deeply rooted situation in our mind is directly reflected on what quality our leaders have , and what is their policy. In reality we are all one organic wholeness, but since we are so captured up with sensual consciousness , that becomes an abstract idea. The occurence of life is such a strange thing , that it will always prevail , but since it will never end we must indeed try to hold our acts within the limits of our abilities to have a full experience of their followings. When we look into humans ways these days, it seems fairly clear that it has happened severe separations in us, to unify these again means goodhearted presence in pain where we are most vulnerable. The trouble is that upon our return to these places in ourselves, beings have taken position there and do control the areas that are centred there. So it will be a battleground. To encounter these forces and not be enslaved by them, is impossible if desires and aversions is strong, but to see the point of not consenting to them will start a deep proscess. Like Jesus said to Peter, when Peter failed to see the greatness of Christ's passion, The spirit will, but the flesh is weak. Kind Regards Arnfinnius

well, arnfinnius my new dream has been posted. it is much older than the previous one,just reviewed. but i have an excellent memory for my dreams if they are important enough. i am very curious about your take on this one. it is much older and unlike this one,ends on a very disturbing note. i am eager to learn what you will make of this. to me, to write it down has almost been like activating PTSD and the feeling is not dissimilar. i once tried to post this dream on another dream website,unsuccessfully. that was a while ago. ihopefully you will be able to make sense of it