a dream of exploration and introspection

this dream begins in a place part laundromat ,part electronic shop. the laundromat was where i was at the beginning. i can remember the washers with their load spinning and the dryers with clothes on a drying cycle. the difference from an ordinary laundromat-the machines were enormous in some cases almost 9 feet high. then i looked over into the area next to the laundromat. it seemed almost like the electrical and appliance floor of a department store. then i looked over into an area on the left. what i saw caused to reel back in astonishment,and take a second harder look. there were all sorts of people but each one seemed to have a particular affliction. one man had eyes drawn together in such a way that he could only see what was in his immediate front. another one seemed to be unusually far sighted . another had ears so strange that i wondered what he could hear. then a voice told me" as they were spiritually and morally afflicted so here are they physically afflicted. the man with the strange ears only hears what he wants to hear. the man with his vision restricted to his immediate view could see nothing but his own narrow point of view. the other farsighted man saw only the big picture at the expense of small things and day to day living. there were more but these are the ones i will describe. i was seeing physical manifestations of their character flaws. then i looked at the electronic shop and concentrated. with one big bounding leap i jumped over the washing machines-some of them almost 10 feet high- over a few steps on a small stairway and landed right in the department store. as i walked forward i saw the salesmen with their customers discussing the quality of various items for sale and which one would be best for their needs. there was one impertative feeling- i had to get out of there and get to someplace else. as i went forward i saw a man in most respects perfectly normal other than this-he seemed to be completely flat just like a cardboard cutout or a photograph on a sign. he pointed me toward the elevator. i nodded my thanks and pressed the button. when the elevator door opened and i got in i found it was a silver elevator. i pressed the button for the ground floor. when i got out the place was like an old warehouse,completely dark except for where i was. nearest the entrance,which was illuminated by moonlight. this was at night with snow on the ground in winter(when i had this dream it was the middle of summer) for some reason there was a sense of dread,a feeling of danger lurking ahead. this was resolved when i glanced around outside and happened to notice the presence of someone i knew to be a great spiritual leader who has influenced countless people and healed them. there was silent communication between us. i stood in the corner and waited. then he gave me the all clear signal mentally and intuitively,not vocally, so i went out to the street and began walk east. about 2 blocks ahead i ran into some people who greeted me as a friend. one in the circle either identified the circle or was describing the spiritual force prevalent in their group. he used the name SHOSHANAH which i knew to be a biblical name but was unfamiliar with what context it was being used. but they were very friendly and seemed to know me.even offered me a hot drink to fortify against the winter weather. and that is one of the most unusual dreams i have had full of religious and spiritual motifs mixed with scenes from everyday life-the laundromat and the department store, though doubtless there is symbolism there too. insight on this would certainly be helpful

The situation with enormous laundry maschines with trapped water and cleansing, the elctronic shop behind is a picture of how separation nourish and makes trouble, which is shown to the left with people who can see and hear but not in away that benefits their true nature so their acts encrease their suffering instead of moving them to more health and joy. The snow is another expression of water not interacting but here in a more confronting way.

Ground level shows how it stands in reality, so in this winterly darkened athmosphere with threats lurking around is where it is possible to work and establish a more harmonic balance in our true nature. The spiritual guide is there and you interact with him very lovely and there are others to cooperate with in a friendly way, and it is much warmer and lighter than in the first scene, because here it is visible as it actual is, and your access on groundlevel is the reason why you saw so clearly in the other place, so you can use the laundry etc scene to understand

situation were you must do the work.

Sincerely Arnfinnius

yes,your analysis is right on the mark.i felt it immediately. what about the man who pointed the way. i thought it was interesting he was 1-dimensional instead of 3-dimensional i did research and found SHOSHONNAH was a Hebrew personal name which means "lily" or PURITY

. i was seeing physical manifestations of their character flaws. then i looked at the electronic shop and concentrated. with one big bounding leap i jumped over the washing machines-some of them almost 10 feet high- over a few steps on a small stairway and landed right in the department store
The jump of faith,mind over matter...

. as i walked forward i saw the salesmen with their customers discussing the quality of various items for sale and which one would be best for their needs. there was one impertative feeling- i had to get out of there and get to someplace else. as i went forward i saw a man in most respects perfectly normal other than this-he seemed to be completely flat just like a cardboard cutout or a photograph on a sign.
The pictured danger of the place helps you to avoid this state were contentment is not possible

he pointed me toward the elevator. i nodded my thanks and pressed the button. when the elevator door opened and i got in i found it was a silver elevator. i pressed the button for the ground floor. when i got out the place was like an old warehouse,completely dark except for where i was. nearest the entrance,which was illuminated by moonlight.
The moon or your feelings enlightens your whreabouts and the warm cup of drink (water, contained feelings) signify what was separated is here interacting.

this was at night with snow on the ground in winter(when i had this dream it was the middle of summer) for some reason there was a sense of dread,a feeling of danger lurking ahead. this was resolved when i glanced around outside and happened to notice the presence of someone i knew to be a great spiritual leader who has influenced countless people and healed them. there was silent communication between us. i stood in the corner and waited. then he gave me the all clear signal mentally and intuitively,not vocally, so i went out to the street and began walk east.
Most wonderful direction.

about 2 blocks ahead i ran into some people who greeted me as a friend. one in the circle either identified the circle or was describing the spiritual force prevalent in their group.https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Susanna-Chapter-1/

I put in the link to the story of Susanna in NKJ https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Susanna-Chapter-1/
She was indeed a pure lily, so if the group has her quality essential it is a group for victory for God.

he used the name SHOSHANAH which i knew to be a biblical name but was unfamiliar with what context it was being used. but they were very friendly and seemed to know me.even offered me a hot drink to fortify against the winter weather. and that is one of the most unusual dreams i have had full of religious and spiritual motifs mixed with scenes from everyday life-the laundromat and the department store, though doubtless there is symbolism there too. insight on this would certainly be helpful​

A beatiful dream J.Oak
Arnfinnius

yes,and also an insightful one.washers and dryers are symbolic of cleaning of "laundering" out. i know now that those were major issues with me both at the time and now. only now i realize it and am beginning to put it into effect. this dream has a very instructive message. also being able to see people who were spiritually blind as well. SHOSHANA-which,by the way,is the source of both the names Susannah and Susan-represents spiritual purity. going from the mundane world into a place of spiritual and moral purity​

yes,and also an insightful one.washers and dryers are symbolic of cleaning of "laundering" out. i know now that those were major issues with me both at the time and now. only now i realize it and am beginning to put it into effect. this dream has a very instructive message. also being able to see people who were spiritually blind as well. SHOSHANA-which,by the way,is the source of both the names Susannah and Susan-represents spiritual purity. going from the mundane world into a place of spiritual and moral purity​

what an encouraging hopeful dream.thank you arfinnius for your penetrating insight