A Dream With a Specific Word That Was Very Highlighted

PaintedTurtle

Hello. On the morning of October 7th or 6th this last year, (I can't quite remember the date for sure), I woke up from a dream that was on repeat while half asleep. I was in a place I commonly go to that I call my happy place in my mind, which is a nice grassy area with trees and a creek. There was a tall being of some sort standing next to me at the side of the creek. I could sense this being rather than see them. I sensed that they gestured toward the creek's end, which turned into a waterfall. Just before the water falls off the edge, the water was swirling in place, but not flowing over the edge yet. I could kind of zoom my vision in on it; the water was shimmering green and gold, and there was a word I could make out amongst the contrast in shades of color. It's a swirly-looking word, but it very clearly spells out "diaspora." At the time, I had never heard the word or knew what it meant. I thought it looked very pretty the way it was presented. The being next to me on the shore of the creek explained, not in words but in thought, that "this is what that is." I wasn't sure what the "that" was that they were talking about. This dream repeated about a dozen times, as far as I could tell. And I had a feeling that I needed to remember the word, "diaspora." When I wake up, I typically check the messages on my phone. So I picked up my phone, and the first thing to pop up in my notifications was the headline about Israel being bombed by Palestine. I thought about how awful it was that there's such violence there again. Later, I was thinking about that dream that was on repeat. So I looked up what it "diaspora" meant. This is one of the definitions listed: "the dispersion of the Jewish people beyond Israel." I'm not sure why I had this dream. I don't have any connection that I know of to either side in the unfortunate and sorrowful conflict there. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi,
That's quite a dream and obviously very connected to the sad conflict happening there at the moment. Do you ever have dreams where you know what is going to happen next in the dream?

Yes! I have had those. How about you? Very interesting.
That's great - it means that you have a prophetic gift, which is not very common. It will activate from time to time but is not something that you can control. Usually in a dream, there's a feeling of 'I know what's going to happen next', or a sensation of having something around your waist or forehead like an elastic band. Prophetic dreams often contains more than one prophecy, so if one comes true you'll know that the other is very likely to come true as well.
Very cool :).

Thank you. That’s good to know. I feel kind of crazy sometimes! 😊
That's a pleasure. It's a very cool gift, but many people find it quite challenging to live with! If you ever dream of an amazing view, e.g. from a mountain, or as if you were a bird flying high, then these are often symbols showing the gift of prophecy too.

PaintedTurtle

Interesting! Thank you. I do often have flying dreams, where I have to hold onto positive thoughts to stay up high above beautiful evergreen trees I’m flying over.

Interesting! Thank you. I do often have flying dreams, where I have to hold onto positive thoughts to stay up high above beautiful evergreen trees I’m flying over.
That's a great symbol too. Flying dreams symbolise a strong mind, and the ability to project your mind onto other people (I imagine that you are very good at explaining things to people and persuading them?). It's a double-edged sword however, as with this gift comes responsibility to use it wisely. It is possible for example, to project negative thoughts onto others (not good for them!) and this will set you back spiritually (incurring a type of 'karma').
I love flying too - it's great fun!

PaintedTurtle

Interesting. I try to stay positive, and causing harm to anyone emotionally or physically makes me nauseous. 😁 So nope, I would never impose negative thoughts on anyone. Thanks for the info!