A Plea for Help

Cometfireato

Spent nearly ten years recording dreams onto Dreammoods forums. That information was very important when thought of. Is there any possible way to recover or view my post??

webmaster

Administrator
Cometfireato said:
Spent nearly ten years recording dreams onto Dreammoods forums. That information was very important when thought of. Is there any possible way to recover or view my post??

We've been trying to get in touch with Dream Moods and would love to bring their forum back to life. Unfortunately, we can't get hold of them, but will keep trying.

mr1992

Would be great, but I've got my doubts - something seems to be going on, but they're not very open with information. As you probably know yourself, they don't share anything at all. Hope for the best, expect the worst. I, too, had a few interesting dreams of mine on there which are likely gone for ever, at least the details. Much of it has luckily been committed to memory.

Cometfireato

Yes, the ability to read and reflect on dreams is very important. There seems to be more to it than that. I will continue to repost as many as possible by memory