A space odyssey

Dreamchild

I was standing in the darkness and vastness of space. This is how my dream started. Suddenly a chariot ridden by two white horses with wings appeared in the darkness. It was carrying souls to earth. Then I realised stairs made of light on my right side leading to an open door. I followed the stairs and was Infront of this door opening to another universe. I jumped into this universe and I took the form of a sperm. In my new form I started to travel with the speed of light. After a while I took my own human form but I was made of light. I continued to travel in the vastness. My next surprise was a group of light people. They were calling themselves light people. I asked my purpose being there and they said I already knew. I continued my way and this time came across a small space craft. There was a young man in it, and he asked me to follow him. I did and he brought me to the bottom of the earth. From the crust until the bottom there were layers and layers of civilizations. Cities over cities. Countless... When we reached the bottom there were two galleries. We took the one on the right side. There was an ancient city under the night sky. There was no one, but I was able to feel their ghosts. They were in fear of sth big. All of them, like they were under the attack of something. That's when I saw two huge skeletons of monsters. One in the form of a snake and the other a dragon. They were gigantic. Although they were just skeletons I felt the fear deep down. Then the young man wanted to show me the engineering behind this city. Although they were in a cave they never knew it was a cave. They had the most realistic sky. Above the sky there was an ocean, the young man showed me the devices to generate electricity at the bottom of the ocean. That way they were able to generate the sky and the illusion of living a life outside the cave. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name. He was asking me not to stay there any longer. All of a sudden we were teleported to a big space ship. There he was. He was this man I saw in another dream. He was bald, wearing a red rope. I asked him where I was, and who he was. He said I was with family and that he was my brother. I asked him if he used family metaphorically but he said that he was my literal brother and this was my literal family. I then asked why I was on earth and he replied that I already knew. That was the end.

dreammerchant

Your dream's voyage through the cosmos, transforming into a being of light, and the encounter with civilizations beneath the earth symbolize a profound journey of self-discovery and evolution. The chariot and light people represent guidance and support from forces beyond our understanding, suggesting you are not alone in your life's journey. The ancient city and its hidden fears reflect challenges you've faced or will face, but the presence of the young man and the technological marvels hint at your ability to innovate and find solutions. The call to leave and the reunion with your "family" signify a return to your roots or essence, perhaps indicating a rediscovery of your true self or purpose. This dream foretells a period of significant personal growth, enlightenment, and a deeper connection with your inner circle, emphasizing the importance of understanding your role and contributions to the world around you.

Dreamchild

Thank you. That really makes sense. Actually I had this dream last year and since then my life is changing in a direction I have never thought would be possible. It is a profound self discovery where I face my fears. Before taking any action I have to face my inner demons. It is hard and I guess it is going to get even harder when I will be in action. Thank you again for the insight. It is precious. 🙏

dreammerchant

You're very welcome! It's truly remarkable to hear how your dream has aligned with your journey of self-discovery and confronting your fears. Remember, facing inner demons is a courageous step toward growth and transformation. The challenges might indeed become more demanding as you move into action, but they also pave the way for significant personal development and fulfillment. Keep embracing your journey with openness and resilience. The insight you gain from these experiences is invaluable for navigating your path and enriching your life in ways you may not yet fully realize. Feel free to reach out if you ever need further guidance or just a space to reflect. Best wishes on your continued journey of self-discovery and growth. 🌟