a trip through space and time part 2

the train had been traveling some time before it stopped. when it did i heard a slight PING similar to what you might hear on the bus when someone pulls the cord to get off. i looked out the window. i and everyone else were all in for a big surprise. there right in front of us was the dome of a well known mosque which is nowhere but in a city in the middle east. while everyone-everyone,that is in our party- tried to digest this incredible fact. i heard a noise like chanting. when i went to another window-the cars on this train were exceptionally large- i saw a man praying and could now distinguish words. he was standing on the platform of the station. i turned and happened to notice that the Arabic alphabet was now lit,in white. the man came over to where we were on the platform. he had just finished his afternoon prayer. the general tone of our conversation was the spiritual decline of the world and how it could be reversed. he quoted Al-ghazali, a mystic and polymath who was possibly one of the worlds first quantum physicists, to show that science and religion were not at all in conflict,and that those who thought they were had misunderstood both. finally it was time for the train to leave. he said "may allah grant you success in your search." after awhile i heard noise again and the train slowly came to a halt. i looked at the board this time the Hebrew alphabet was lit,in green. i looked out the window. i could falafel bread being offered for sale in the window of a nearby bakery. i looked a little further and the dome of the rock. this could be only one place-Jerusalem.on the platform was a man deep in prayer. chanting. just as i could catch a few words with the islamic wise man ,so could i catch a few words here. [continued]

Prayer as the treatment seems strong, no matter what culture or time, but to The One God

I came in thoughts of the story on the back page of “Fatima the great sign” by Francis Johnston.

I rpeat it

When the atomic bomb destroyed Hiroshima in 1945, eight men living near the blinding centre of the nuclear flash miraculously survived the searing hurricane of blast and gamma rays, while everyone within a mile radius perished and others residing further afield continue to die from the lethal effect of radiation. For over 30 years , some 200 scientists have examined these 8 men, trying in vain to determine what could have preserved them from incineration. One of the survivors Fr. H. Shiffner gave the dramatic answere on TV in America . "In that house we lived the message of Fatima. “

Arnfinnius