a trip through time and space part 1

this dream begins the way so many of my dreams do,with a quest. i can recall sitting with my companions in a government office and being told "I'm sorry . there is nothing we can do" "in that case i had better try somewhere else" "yes. sorry we couldn't be of any help.good luck on your search" this office building had 7 floors. we were on the 5th. why that detail might be important, i do not know. it was just something i happened to recall. the stop for public transit was right outside the building . someone said "not that stop. you want this one" pointing to a bench about 50 feet away. the speaker of these words was a boy perhaps about 16 years old. he was wearing a dark blue shirt with black trousers .his hair was the color of molasses. shortly afterward a standard inner city rail car pulled up where we had been sitting. then a bright silver car shaped almost like a sausage stopped where we were . the boy said "here's your train" we got on. at once it was noticed this train had several features distinguishing it from other trains. it was larger and wider,and able to accommodate twice the number of passengers as a normal streetcar. and the seats were stuffed with cotton, instead of foam, making this trip one of the most comfortable i ever made. what drew the most attention was a panel similar to an elevator panel but rows of letters and numbers seemingly incomprehensible until i looked closly and found that the figures were letters from various alphabets in the world. i could recognize Hebrew. Arabic ,Chinese Russian, Urdu and Tamil, and armenian. one of my friends turned to me "what is that for? it takes up the entire wall" "as far as i can tell, it is many different alphabets in the world" "odd" and without further ado everyone sat down and relaxed. the boy who had also boarded this train when we did said "what you have seen is all the alphabets in the world " i remarked that this was unusual. he agreed with me. [continued]

Do you recall what was in question?
The building with 7 floors, could picture the 7 chakras, th 5th would then be th throat chakra, which is coloured blue and deals with comunication and connection btween the higher and lower realms. And in so case the "sorry, we can not do anything" is denoting a severe blockage , so the higher realm is barred from doing anything bout the troubled situation on base earth level

. The way - finder is dressed blue in the upper and black in the base, showing again the blockage between them. He is 16, shoyuld relate to point of age when it occured. He guides into a silver car, moonlike, it seems like all the different people of the plant shall go with it ? It is very comfortable...
J. Oak can you , please look into my post under " mystic dreams" " mysterious gnosis" and comment on it, It has been left so lonely...thanks. Arnfinnius

Hi J,
Thank you for your dream.

The location starts in a government building, so this is a higher authority - most likely your guides and planning your incarnation on earth (leaving a building is often used as an archetypal birth symbol).

I agree with Arnfinnius about the 7th chakra, indicating that the subject matter is about the spiritual aspect of life. You were in the 5th floor which often symbolises the karmic path - learning about yourself from the 5 senses.

The planning stage would also fit with the karmic symbol of 5, planning with your guides before incarnation, what learning situations you would encounter in your life.

Interesting about the conversation. Who was telling you, "there is nothing we can do"?

Getting on a train is also a symbol showing the beginning of the life journey. We would expect to see spiritual gifts in such a dream, and we do - the silver car shows us that you are too use your intuition (connection with higher self) to pursue your life goals (the car).

The boy could symbolise you at the age of about 16 and suggests that your philosophy of life was rather negative at that time (the dark blue shirt and black trousers) - does that resonate? If so, this maybe something that you need to revisit and heal.

On the other hand, I'm not sure that feels right... The dark blue and black might be a reflection of how you view life now and the young boy is a healing agent for this. I'll have a further think about this...

Then we have the various alphabets. Do you have an affinity for languages?

🙏

Last edited:
the one who said "sorry we can't help you was the head of that particular bureau. when he told me that i realized i had been looking for help in all the wrong places and needed to rely on myself more. as to the 7 floors seven is a mystical number and were on the 5th floor. 5 is the throat chakra the chakra of communication. it also symbolizes freedom and change so my being on the fifth floor may have been unconsciously symbolic. as for the boy my world view was never that pessimistic. i think your second theory was the correct one. as for car my feelings were i was embarking on an adventure where i would search for answers. i did not know if i would find any. but i would certainly try. maybe things would reveal themselves in a way neither i nor anyone else could foresee. as for the silver car, it was the beginning of the journey,all right. i did not where i or my friends would end up being. but i received guidance from some wise teachers

Hi J,
Thank you for your dream.

The location starts in a government building, so this is a higher authority - most likely your guides and planning your incarnation on earth (leaving a building is often used as an archetypal birth symbol).

I agree with Arnfinnius about the 7th chakra, indicating that the subject matter is about the spiritual aspect of life. You were in the 5th floor which often symbolises the karmic path - learning about yourself from the 5 senses.

The planning stage would also fit with the karmic symbol of 5, planning with your guides before incarnation, what learning situations you would encounter in your life.

Interesting about the conversation. Who was telling you, "there is nothing we can do"?

Getting on a train is also a symbol showing the beginning of the life journey. We would expect to see spiritual gifts in such a dream, and we do - the silver car shows us that you are too use your intuition (connection with higher self) to pursue your life goals (the car).

The boy could symbolise you at the age of about 16 and suggests that your philosophy of life was rather negative at that time (the dark blue shirt and black trousers) - does that resonate? If so, this maybe something that you need to revisit and heal.

On the other hand, I'm not sure that feels right... The dark blue and black might be a reflection of how you view life now and the young boy is a healing agent for this. I'll have a further think about this...

Then we have the various alphabets. Do you have an affinity for languages?

🙏oh and yes i do have an affinity for languages