A very nice dream, special dream

Drum777

I had a dream,

The feeling was very nice.

In this dream I was sitting in the team bus with other players.

The dream was, I was about to play in a world cup final (obviously a ball game) and it really was a special feeling in a dream.

I then noticed on the team bus/coach, I had women sitting next to my right, a few of them, who looked nice and were nicely dressed.

The feeling was very nice as I was playing in a world cup final, just about to go out.

As you know, playing in a world cup final is the biggest honour and stage of them all.

I then noticed in the end, I forgot to put my boots on, I had white socks on, however I did bring my sports shoes, which I was about to go out to play and I was about to put the shoes on.

I think the dream splits in two/three parts with the theme, women and last paragraph.

What could the meaning of this dream be?

Last edited:

DammitDog

It sounds like a positive dream - likely reflecting that things are going well for you in waking life? You specifically mention the boots/shoes so to me that's a key element. I'd google the dream meaning of shoes (or boots) and see if any of the suggested archetypal meanings resonate with you.

Drum777

It sounds like a positive dream - likely reflecting that things are going well for you in waking life? You specifically mention the boots/shoes so to me that's a key element. I'd google the dream meaning of shoes (or boots) and see if any of the suggested archetypal meanings resonate with you.

I have an opportunity to have abundance in various aspects in my life. There is a chance. A chance to be happy.

Thank you for your insights.

Drum777

Hi!
The football game refers to the 'game of life' - i.e. your life.
What is your view of spiritual teachers/leaders?
Thank you.

I do look up to them and gain knowledge from their teachings.

What is your view on my other thread which has a similar dream spread into three parts?

Last edited:
A big focus of this dream is on you with a team - a group of people on the bus. When we see this, it usually indicates that a dreamer is a spiritual leader / teacher. I would imagine that you are naturally drawn to spiritual matters and enjoy learning about the deeper meaning of life?

Spiritual leadership is the ability to help others 'where they are' and empower them to solve their own problems. This is a major part of your life plan - hence the world cup, and being on Earth is indeed an honour!

We also see women in the dream on the bus, which fits because spiritiual leadership is a feminine energy gift, and works through the heart centre.

However, the white socks and lack of proper football boots suggest that you feel under-equipped to move forward with this gift, and also perhaps rather self-critical (the colour white)? It's good though that you still put on some sports shoes - so you are better equipped than you think!

Does any of this resonate?