What's new

A weird "warning" I got in my dream

vainillasoup34

New member
In one dream I had this week, it was a video from Dross Rotzank (not a real one, just a fictional one my mind made). The video background was first a globe, showing specifically the Caucasus region: Russia was pale pink, Azerbaiyan was green, Armenia was yellow and Georgia strong pink or fuchsia; the second background were young girls running in a earth street, with a whitish sky, a wood house and a red truck. In that, Dross narrated: "It doesn't matter in what part of the globe you are; inhuman nature is present everywhere".
What does this warning means? Should I take it?
 

anjae

Member
No, you must not take it. As I stated before, this means المهدي (The Mahdiyy/Mahdi) will rule over Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia, while simultaneously exposing various tensions or awkwardness in Russia and Georgia, and diffusing or channeling the anger in Armenia so that everything turns into good. Meanwhile, Azerbaijan receives [this] with full willingness. Al-Mahdiyy will eradicate various forms of injustice, tyranny, bad, or evil on this earth with success from Alllāh (The Only God) and by His permission.
 
Last edited:

Polyethelene

New member
If its present everywhere, that holds the implication that its present in you. sounds like someone is trying to scare you. still being reckless with your lucid dreaming?
 
Top