Always Dark

laura_mnm07

I'm not sure if it's just me, but in all my dreams it's always night time. I never dream in color really, it's always grey and gloomy, I probably only had 1 dream where it was sunny, but every other dreams it's either night or gloomy...Is that weird? does anyone else get that??

Karlla

My dreams are usually always during daytime. But we are more likely to recall our dreams when they are emotionally charged or have recurring themes. Dreams often imply a message from our subconscious. If we don't recall our dreams the message is probs not so important for us right now, but recurring dreams/themes could be considered an urgent message.

I checked the dreammoods dictionary on night and darkness. Maybe you find something that resonates with you.
Night

To have a dream that takes place at night represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. You are being faced with an issue that is not so clear cut. Perhaps, you should put the issues aside so you can clear your head and come back to it later. Alternatively, night may be synonymous with death, rebirth, reflection, and new beginnings.

To dream that it is night time, but it is still as bright as day, indicates that you now have clarity and insight into a once unclear situation. Something that was previously hidden is now being revealed to you.​

Darkness

To dream that darkness comes upon you signifies failure in some work that you are attempting. Darkness is synonymous with ignorance, the subconscious, evil, death, and fear of the unknown. If the sun breaks through the darkness, then you will overcome your failures. If you feel safe in the dark, then it suggests that you like not knowing about certain things. As some might say, ignorance is bliss.

To dream that you cannot find someone in the darkness signifies that you need to keep your temper in check. You have the tendency to let your emotions get out of control and lose your temper.

To dream that you are lost in the darkness denotes feelings of desperation, depression, or insecurity.

To dream that you are groping around in the darkness indicates that you have insufficient information to make a clear decision. Do your research and do not rush into making choices.​

Well i haven't done a count regarding the number of my dreams that are day or night.
However, i would estimate that it's about 50 - 50.
For me, whether a dream is day, or night, isn't so much the issue, it's whether the scene is visually clear as in HD, or whether it's somewhat vague and difficult to see what is happening.
A vehicle or a building may well be fairly clear to see, whereas the face of a person may be vague to see.
Or, seeing a page that has words on it, and only a few of the words are clear to read and the rest are vague.
Regarding the content, or even the context of the dream, day or night may have a different meaning.
Night could mean that something is hidden, whereas day means something can be seen.
And, i would have to read your dreams, to be able to interpret them properly and not give a "generalised" answer.

laura_mnm07

Well i haven't done a count regarding the number of my dreams that are day or night.
However, i would estimate that it's about 50 - 50.
For me, whether a dream is day, or night, isn't so much the issue, it's whether the scene is visually clear as in HD, or whether it's somewhat vague and difficult to see what is happening.
A vehicle or a building may well be fairly clear to see, whereas the face of a person may be vague to see.
Or, seeing a page that has words on it, and only a few of the words are clear to read and the rest are vague.
Regarding the content, or even the context of the dream, day or night may have a different meaning.
Night could mean that something is hidden, whereas day means something can be seen.
And, i would have to read your dreams, to be able to interpret them properly and not give a "generalised" answer.
I don't know my dreams are so random but they always having a meaning or a message behind them. But I still can't dream in full colors. Last night I had a dream and in that dream I was actually dreaming and I was watching myself sleeping and also see what I was dreaming about, it was very confusing but at the same time it was like 3 dreams at once and I was having sleep paralysis in 2 of the dreams but not the one where I was watching myself sleep. the 1st dream I'm dreaming that I'm having a sleep paralysis which I was having one in real life, and I was trying to scream and I couldn't. on my 2nd dream I heard my brother coming into my house and my husband taking off in the car and me still trying to scream for them to hear me, in my 3rd dream I'm watching myself trying to scream and as I get up from bed I started getting very dizzy and noticed that that room was very dark and foggy kinda like in the insidious movie lol. So I was finally able to wake up on my 2nd dream because I was no longer able to see myself but I noticed I still couldn't move or talk. After a while I woke up from all my dreams and I asked my husband of my brother was home and he said no I, I said I could've sworn I heard his voice called me while I was having a sleep paralysis 😰 such a scary experience.