an exploration and observation in an unknown city part 3

[continued] as i sat and listened to her she began going into detail about some of the history of the city. how this had once been a place of great civic strife. with rival factions, competing economic interests,,and finally rival ideologies, how her great-grand uncle had come on the scene and managed to bring about a truce between the warring factions and for awhile,at least brought about peace. how some of the city"s problems had been solved during his lifetime. once the conflict had been so intense that order was in danger of breaking down completely. how her grand-uncle had gotten his well deserved reputation not only as an arbiter between factions but also through curing many diseases. at that time a virtual breakdown of all authority had occurred,leaving conditions ripe for epidemics to spread. at the time her uncle had brought medical supplies into the city and established hospitals. he had managed to open a route so to be able to bring food into the city(as is usual under these conditions there was also widespread economic chaos and the threat of famine) and given the city fathers valuable advice about municipal government. because of his great spiritual development he was revered in this place. and because a few times his prayers did work miracles-that,is accomplish phenomena outside the laws of the physical world as we understand them- he was regarded in some quarters as a saint. then she began to talk about his philosophy and wisdom and how he had. guided so many people along the right path, how truly he had loved peace and would be heartbroken at the situation in the city now if he knew about it. as she spoke it seemed as though a panorama were unfolding right in front of my eyes,visions the past of this place along with seeing the present blended into a vision of the future. it was now clear to me,what i must do. i saw that the faction holding the northern part of the city was planning a big push to bring most of the place into their hands. the other faction was wary and was not going to be taken by surprise, it did not require an expert to see what would be the result of this. as i looked at and smelled the flowers i felt the beauty and serenity of this place contrasted with the strife and savage combat i saw all around me outside. suddenly i realized what will be the future of the city if events were allowed to go on as they were. this constant war had to be stopped,no matter what it took. i felt an iron resolution in me. then i asked for guidance. evidently she saw the effect her narrative had,for she stopped talking and looked at me with a satisfied,pleased expression on her face i said "this situation cannot be allowed to continue.peace must come" she merely smiled and nodded her approval. i turned around,charged with a new determination. she waved at me as the keeper opened the gate. now i walked on the street set on ending the strife. i ran into one the people i was staying to whom i told my intent. "what?you are going to end the fighting? they have been at it steadily and you think they will listen to you?" his incredulity was understandable.both sides had in their ranks rock hard devotees, in some cases amounting to zealotry,and they were going to stop fighting because J.oak, a perfect stranger said they should!! they thought i had cracked up under the strain. i said "THEY WILL.THEY MUST" and walked toward the downtown section. this would be the center of the fighting once things really began to get hot. the last thing i remember is my friend saying "oh my god. somebody find a good doctor" and that is one of the most exhilarating dreams i ever had. i woke up with the same excitement i felt in the dream

Dear J. Oak , I am sorry to have been so delayed, and even now I ave time only for a short remark on your dream, which deserve much more attention. It is indeed a dream that goes straight to both collective and personal situation in the world, with a beautyful notion of hope. The old war state of the world is indeed based on the problem of man's will, and no peace will ever raise if man's will not shall be freely slain with a silversword , and replaced with the will of God, which replace all competition and impression of different interest with fellowship, fear with trust, anger with love. The garden in the dream, symbols the garden of Eden , and all that is an absolute must to not fall into total despair, but have hope for happiness . The man is the Guard, the woman the sacred feminine, such as you saw in the flora of the garden. The tomb is where the King is sleeping , until a man has the grace and courrage to do the heartfelt right in this delusive times when man has been so devestated by his fear, that he really thinks his nuclear disaster of following his fear and building on it, shall sustain a living planet. So the friend calling out for a dr. to you, is your own doubts, but who else should do it J. Oak so is your Silversword sharpened as a razorknife. Your dream deserves better than this J. Oak , I will let it tumble in my mind and see if any useful things is appearing from the ocean.
God bless you and give you strenght in this mission of restoring His peace.
Arnfinnius

Dear J. Oak , I am sorry to have been so delayed, and even now I ave time only for a short remark on your dream, which deserve much more attention. It is indeed a dream that goes straight to both collective and personal situation in the world, with a beautyful notion of hope. The old war state of the world is indeed based on the problem of man's will, and no peace will ever raise if man's will not shall be freely slain with a silversword , and replaced with the will of God, which replace all competition and impression of different interest with fellowship, fear with trust, anger with love. The garden in the dream, symbols the garden of Eden , and all that is an absolute must to not fall into total despair, but have hope for happiness . The man is the Guard, the woman the sacred feminine, such as you saw in the flora of the garden. The tomb is where the King is sleeping , until a man has the grace and courrage to do the heartfelt right in this delusive times when man has been so devestated by his fear, that he really thinks his nuclear disaster of following his fear and building on it, shall sustain a living planet. So the friend calling out for a dr. to you, is your own doubts, but who else should do it J. Oak so is your Silversword sharpened as a razorknife. Your dream deserves better than this J. Oak , I will let it tumble in my mind and see if any useful things is appearing from the ocean.​

God bless you and give you strength in This mission of restoring His peace
dear arnfinnius, you are right about restoring peace. the remarkable thing was i really felt myself able to do it. somehow i felt myself filled with a strange new power. as she spoke i was thinking of this beautiful city with its history of conflict and this must not be permitted to happen a second time. i felt as though i really could bring this about. all the flowers and butterflies i saw in the garden brought to realization of the beauty of peace. and the determination to keep it. one thing which caught my attention was in the dream sequence, in the first dream like this i posted A DANGEROUS MISSION ENDS ON AN UNUSUAL NOTE i was a participant in combat. then in the last dream A SECRET MISSION AND A DANGEROUS SITUATION i was more or less an observer.. my guide and my friends did all the fighting. now i am going to put a stop to the fighting.. this was something i noticed. do you see a continuum in this? even though the order in which they are posted is not quite the same as the chronological order they were dreamed it is not so very out of sync. i suppose i shall wait for your next comment, your friend, J. oak 357 silversword

Dear J. Oak, yes indeed can you do it. Yes I see a continuum, a very nice one. So do you have a clear understanding of how you shall bring the will of man to dissolve, for you do see that as the central cause of the conflict?
Arnfinnius

Dear J. Oak, yes indeed can you do it. Yes I see a continuum, a very nice one. So do you have a clear understanding of how you shall bring the will of man to dissolve, for you do see that as the central cause of the conflict?
you are right on the mark . in order to bring peace about there must be a radical shift in the outlook of most of mankind. part involves seeing things from the point of view other than ones own. but the majority of humanity has never been very much inclined to do this in any era. there must be a fundamental shift in consciousness.how this will come about i do not yet know.. you and i can do our part. the will of man ,as you say must be adjusted to conform to the will of god. the will of material desires and selfish goals must indeed dissolve before the will of god

Last edited:

exactly how this will come about i am not sure. it may come about in a way neither of us expect. but come about it will. the world cannot continue on its current course,sailing toward the whirlpool of destruction