This will sound odd but this detail felt significant and stuck with me. I was in a place that felt like work.The actual setting seemed to be both inside and outside. Somehow or other, I swallowed a magnet large. It was stuck in my throat. I wasn't choking or anything and didn't panic, just sort of went about my business with it in there like there was nothing in the world wrong with the situation. I walked past a bulletin board/white board a bit later and there were a couple of magnets I knew to be strong there. I grabbed one, placed it on the outside of my throat and drew the one I'd swallowed back up/out. It was for some reason not that concerning to me in the context of the dream. Almost ordinary. I can't seem to figure out what that might correlate to.
The location this happened in was similar to a lot of my dreams. I've mentioned before that many of my dreams are set at work or home in large, connected, communal type sites like old converted factories, mills or shopping malls. You go from one sort of neighborhood or zone to another but it's always sort of a large, repurposed, communal type space with people around. IRL, I live alone in a small single family home. There are several of these old mills and such in my area that have been turned into sort of entertainment districts or live/work sort of developments. I like the feel of them but don't go often. I'm never really a part of whatever is going on when I visit such places. In the dreams I have, I am usually traveling through that type place but know a section of it as home/work/whatever. I don't have a particular reaction to it, it just struck me as odd when I realized it's a common backdrop.
The location this happened in was similar to a lot of my dreams. I've mentioned before that many of my dreams are set at work or home in large, connected, communal type sites like old converted factories, mills or shopping malls. You go from one sort of neighborhood or zone to another but it's always sort of a large, repurposed, communal type space with people around. IRL, I live alone in a small single family home. There are several of these old mills and such in my area that have been turned into sort of entertainment districts or live/work sort of developments. I like the feel of them but don't go often. I'm never really a part of whatever is going on when I visit such places. In the dreams I have, I am usually traveling through that type place but know a section of it as home/work/whatever. I don't have a particular reaction to it, it just struck me as odd when I realized it's a common backdrop.