an uncertain quest ends on a very enlightening note part 1

this dream begins as so many of my dreams do,on a quest. but this time the quest was with friends i know in reality. we were in a white van stopped in a park-like area, four of them were friends of mine,the fifth was a driver in uniform. there was a dispute going on about which way we should go. N_ tends to be rather opinionated at times, and he was saying the group should split up,J-hickory (as two of my friends share with me the initial J i will refer to each one of us by an identifying tree) who is very assertive was saying this would be a disaster,that none of us would find what we were seeking and he had not come this far only to go on a futile quest. J-linden who usually is very level headed said this may be true but a course of action had to be agreed upon by consensus. i proposed this: that two of us would go ahead in different directions,see what was ahead and return to the rest of the group. this was agreed upon. then N- wanted to go get something to eat, as we had not brought along any provisions-this was in a quasi-urban setting- we adjourned to a nearby restaurant.the driver,too was hungry and went to a local rest stop not far away. when we had finished with lunch, i went to the rest stop to let the driver know we were ready. when i strolled over to the counter where he was sitting the man who owned the lunch counter came over and said "hey,are you one of that group with this guy?" "well,yes. anything wrong?" "anything wrong? I'll say there is. take a look" i went over to where the driver was sitting about 5 seats down. when i got there i said "hi. what's wrong" no answer. he was just staring into space with a vacant expression.suddenly he grinned and began to wail AAAHHHH-IHHH and began to look at the door with a blank,uncomprehending stare. i looked at the owner. he said"he's been like that for the last 15 minutes" i turned to the driver"how did this happen?" the only answer was at first a vacant stare then he opened his mouth and gave a yell. it sounded like EEEE-YIII. "my god." it was obvious he had been drained of all mental ability like a vacuum. whatever or whoever had done this, it was evident he was not going to be of any use now. and we were all in danger. big danger. whoever had done this had in a matter of minutes scrambled all his brain faculties,reducing him to not even the level of a stammering imbecile.he could not even put 2 words together. i left after telling the owner we would find a way to deal with this,and went back to the others to let them know what had happened. of course, this changed the situation completely. [continued]

What kind of uniform was the driver wearing ?
The driver holds an importent position for all in the group, he brings you to th central place, but there he goes gaga , and can not bring you back after the mission is done, and you need to move back to fulfill the new mission you received, but you can not, unless you heal your driver. In daily life this will be the specific force that is able to move and direct in this specific enrgy drama. The driver is stuck in pain and fear, and using those directions of the sage from the dream, might help you to be able to feel what he feels, without a total loss of mindfullness, to be in the psychotic state, without being drowned of it.
And you will indeed need his normal faculties to do the work , to mend the shadow people, or keep othrs from becoming like shadows

Arnfinnius

What kind of uniform was the driver wearing ?
The driver holds an importent position for all in the group, he brings you to th central place, but there he goes gaga , and can not bring you back after the mission is done, and you need to move back to fulfill the new mission you received, but you can not, unless you heal your driver. In daily life this will be the specific force that is able to move and direct in this specific enrgy drama. The driver is stuck in pain and fear, and using those directions of the sage from the dream, might help you to be able to feel what he feels, without a total loss of mindfullness, to be in the psychotic state, without being drowned of it.
And you will indeed need his normal faculties to do the work , to mend the shadow people, or keep othrs from becoming like shadows

Arnfinnius
the driver was wearing a white uniform,unlike the people in the maroon car who were all in black.

No , they were not humans anymore:( but shadows, alienated by all that is established, which is so alien to human nature.
So you place him in our very early life, preverbal, indicates a separation or disascosiation from his higher nature at that time. The reason for his not intelligible face, psychosis, when consciousnss return is that the mind is still separated, so the experience and expression is only from the state on the other side of this wall in his mind, if he gets help like the sage applied + compassion and patience, he will start integration, first there will happen some cracks in the wall, which helps intelligence to process his situation and establish understanding of it.

hello again,arnfinnius. i do not know if you read my latest message or not. but anyway i spoke to both J. hickory and J. linden. J. hickory says he will need time to think it over. J. linden is recovering from surgery, but should be well enough on Monday to continue the talk.it will be interesting to find out if this really does trigger some memories. we will know if there is such a thing as dream communication. i am pondering on what you said and i know i was given a very important message. if i put my dreams together they may fall into place like pieces of a puzzle. some of my dreams have been almost euphoric, others have been truly disturbing,but by and large the words which describe most of them are cryptic and enigmatic. maybe you can give some help with your insight. i will keep in touch and let you know what my two friends say. until next time, J. oak357silversword