an unexpected encounter and a diagnosis

this dream begins in an city at night. i was being driven by 2 friends ,one of whom i know in real life. over to the left was, i sensed a place of learning and wisdom. the van pulled over to the right. one of my friends opened a door and went in to lobby area. we had three choices-a rosewood door on the left, a metal door directly in front,and a glass door on the right. my friend rang the buzzer on the glass door. a man in corduroy pants and a denim shirt answered. he said "come in" after i did, i saw a man dressed as an archbishop,wearing a mitre and holding a gold crozier. he invited me to sit down.then i saw a screen extending from the ceiling to the floor. at the touch of a button the screen came to life. it portrayed scenes from history. always with a purpose in mind. the most interesting thing is many of these scenes were from a time before motion pictures were invented. the time of czar Ivan the great in old Muscovy, the time of the renaissance ,scenes from the council of ten in the republic of Venice,from the time of saluva narasimha emperor of the Vijayanagar empire in India, and even from the three kingdoms era in china! the bishop would add comments of his own to each one, showing how things that turned out badly or had a result that its perpetrators did not foresee could have been avoided if they had greater insight. how these events affected the world of the future, for better or for worse. i sat and listened, fascinated. then a fifth person entered. i saw she was dressed as an Egyptian high priestess exactly as they have been depicted in hieroglyphics, with one difference. instead of wearing a robe of white cotton or muslin she wore black silk. she asked me to stand up against the wall. after i did it she reached inside her robe and produced a long metal rod,ending in a knob. she then placed it exactly in the center of my throat. for awhile she looking at it intensely, then finally looked up and annouced my chakras were out of balance. my 9th and 11th chakra,in particular required attention. i thanked her and promised i would on restoring things to their proper balance. i did some research and found black silk was connected to the god osiris, god of rejuvenation. i will appreciate anyone's insight on this

The city is related to the astrological sign of Gemini, you are driven by two friends, one is known, in light and one is unknown, in darkness, thats also gemini related, I do not know if you have astrological insight, but to me it seems like you have a flare of gemini.
A glassdoor signifies levels of transparency .
The archbishop is offering you understood correction to harmonize to the will of God. What you sees on screen is previouse incarnations of the same incarnating spirit that yourself is a flower of. so these storys should tell you much personally.
I'm have not insight in this chakra system, is it 12 in all major wheels or?
Do you have an intuition where on the body, and what qualities they are related to?
What you find difficult in everyday life should put you on track.
I await your answere before saying more
Arnfinnius

there is much difference of opinion on the number of chakras. in cabala there are 15 energy centers of the body. master chao kok sui claims there are 11. so there are different schools of thought on this. i am not certain what or how many in ancient Egyptian healing, but i have no reason to doubt what i was told. i will do some research on this. as you say,what i am going through in day to day living is the key to understanding the meaning of the message. that was why this dream made me aware of what i needed to do.

since the part of the dream with the no. is what you reply on, i'll keep to that. 9 and 11 , is an anacronism of 9/11. On in the light and one in darkness. And like we all are aware of, it was never any hermit in the mountains of Afghanistan involved xcept for mindgames . Only Swedish steel would transform to dust after being hammered and burnt a bit in the top end. You are moved in by your friends, picturerizing 11, and Gemini, moved along by th gemini force. The high priestess , same no and one in light one in darkness, she is depicting the feminine principle, and since this is ngative in it's absorbing quality , it is clothed in black. She demands you up against the wall, the position has not an possible escape, you are submitted and after her psychic scan on you, you gives her a promise. The throat connection talks bout your ways of communication and maybe more important the flowing interaction bbetween emotiens, body, and thoughts, Head. You most look closely at this interaction in you.
That which usual are difficult for gemini types is to stay with emotions without being active with thoughtforms, or slow down that process of thoughtforms a bit, maybe just watch them rise and fall , both the emotions and the thoughtforms without interfering.
Looking forward to your reply. :) It is a rich dream, worthy of much attention.
Kind Regards Arnfinniyus

since the part of the dream with the no. is what you reply on, i'll keep to that. 9 and 11 , is an anacronism of 9/11. On in the light and one in darkness. And like we all are aware of, it was never any hermit in the mountains of Afghanistan involved xcept for mindgames . Only Swedish steel would transform to dust after being hammered and burnt a bit in the top end. You are moved in by your friends, picturerizing 11, and Gemini, moved along by th gemini force. The high priestess , same no and one in light one in darkness, she is depicting the feminine principle, and since this is ngative in it's absorbing quality , it is clothed in black. She demands you up against the wall, the position has not an possible escape, you are submitted and after her psychic scan on you, you gives her a promise. The throat connection talks bout your ways of communication and maybe more important the flowing interaction bbetween emotiens, body, and thoughts, Head. You most look closely at this interaction in you.
That which usual are difficult for gemini types is to stay with emotions without being active with thoughtforms, or slow down that process of thoughtforms a bit, maybe just watch them rise and fall , both the emotions and the thoughtforms without interfering.
Kind Regards Arnfinni

Kind Regards Arnfinniyus
your observations are extremely interesting. i,in fact am a Sagittarius(with my moon sign being Aquarius and Aries rising)but my father was a Gemini. as to 9th and11th being an anachronism for9/11 it is a fascinating allusion,which had not occurred to me at the time. a lot of explorations into the subsconcious and what we might come up with by 9th and 11th being analogous to 911. the number to call in case of emergency. your evaluation about white and black symbolizing choices between two different paths is a very apt one.one interpretation of a dream with black silk is something you do not perceive consciously but needs attenion and comes to the forefront in dream state.one noteworthy item:the bishop,except for his gold crozier was completely in white,the high priestess in black. so as you pointed out, one white,one black,each representing a different outlook. and a diifferent path. one in light, known. the other in blackness,unknown. but in kemetic terms black silk is a symbol of the God Osiris,God of renewal, who interestingly enough has a crook and flail as his symbol. Osiris is also the god of prosperity and health. she asked me to stand up against the wall, and that was the subsconcious mind rising up and making these hidden issues known. pinning down the conscious mind, with no chance of escape or avoiding confronting the problem. what needed to be known,would be known. as for the interaction between emotions,feelings and the rational mind thoughts,that struggle has been lifelong and extremely intense. lately it has been balanced by various methods.such as mediatation or finding a quiet place and stopping to listen to my thoughts, and filtering out the ones negative. it was a very profound analysis and it led up to this, deep introspection and self exploration. i am eagerly awaiting your response, with more insight and revealation. your friend, j.oak

It seems to me with your huge understanding to everything related to the bishop, that that is the known part, the gemini part. Sagittarius is in his picture a centaur, or a horses body with a mans breast, arms and head which signifies the inner understanding of the feminine in reflected consciousness and acts. His prosess of transforming forces into insight is happening in wilderness and so brought to the group as renewals , the 11th. You can see in how The adorned High priestess, the mysterious feminine, is working, how she absorbs your energy and transform insight from it which she give birth to in a way. So I would not here say two ways , I would say two, 11, making a gate, but the gate will b closed untill "the chakras" are balanced and the things the archbishop points out are achieved. Then you will rise through the gate to higher consciousness, where there is union not duality.
Kind Regards Arnfinnius

If we then look at the situation of your natal charts sun in the ninth and moon in the 11th, and consider this to the need of balance.
In our cultural situation it is established a complete ignorance of the feminine as anything else than bags and pleasure extracting, if feelings arise from the feminine , we are there capturing them in forms that please the imbalanced masculinity of our time.
Every illness that arise , reflects in our daily consciousness, we declare war.
So a balancing of masculine ( sun) and feminine (moon) energies, habitual etc, is likely for you , like for us all , means letting tha thoughtforms be renewed, working with dismissal of identities that does not equal feelings and thoughtforms and allow them to dance and interchange in your understanding.
Your biggest problem in the balancing work, and it is demanding difficult work, will be our sosciety , since it is built on raping the feminine. And therefore is not interessted in giving approval to feminine intelligence. This is probably why your high priestess is from a culture died from daily expression, she represent the massive supression on the mysterious feminine, that she revealed slightly for you in dream remembered.
I am awaiting your reply to this.
Kind reagards Arnfinnius

i never thought in precisely those terms but unconsciously you may be right. what is called sexism never played a very big part in my psyche. later when i learned there were cultures where women were only expected to be humble,submissive inferiors it seemed incredible but then i was reared in very liberal minded,tolerant household where people were,for the most part accepted as they were. when i learned about racial prejudice it seemed like a monstrous thing. something as absurd as it was unjust. my childhood was very different from the ordinary child. consequently, i had a very different outlook. when you analyze your dreams much that is buried deep down becomes evident.

I am happy to hear that there is still healthy families. It seems to me that women are reflecting the feminine and it's situation in a slightly highr degree than men do, but when I say the feminine I mean in every way it is reflected in our consciousness. Rape of the feminine is reflected in the art of bodyshaping, putting animals into farm factories, the pollution of our osceans, rivers. capitalism and the "free marked" because this system puts the drive of profit over the health of the living, etc etc etc, all this is also reflected in the interaction between man and woman from very early childhood. The last decades it has been on the table how Catholic priests have molested children, and how the church have supressed it. That does not reflect the teachings of the Christ, which on this point is revealed in his love and tolerance also when there is sins, but the fact is that when the church does apply to such deeds , it is not a church anymore, for the church is a reflection of communion with Christ, who are the Church,
This common surpression in our lifes brings forth a division inside us, which brings the higher human to sleep, and we falls into some kind of underworld in our psychie, where we identifie we a part of our true nature, and from there we see our lifes as a battle of different interest, this fact kills of our love and drives us crazy of fears, so we try to protect us with nuclear weapons, and all sorts of powergames, that drives us more crazy than ever.....
But in your dream the Archbishop and the Egyptian High Priestess are offering you and shows you how you shall regain your true nature, they must really love you, and think highly of you. I really hope you will manage this so important treassure to the joy of us all.
Kind regards Arnfinnius

Kind Regards Arnfinniyus

I am happy to hear that there is still healthy families. It seems to me that women are reflecting the feminine and it's situation in a slightly highr degree than men do, but when I say the feminine I mean in every way it is reflected in our consciousness. Rape of the feminine is reflected in the art of bodyshaping, putting animals into farm factories, the pollution of our osceans, rivers. capitalism and the "free marked" because this system puts the drive of profit over the health of the living, etc etc etc, all this is also reflected in the interaction between man and woman from very early childhood. The last decades it has been on the table how Catholic priests have molested children, and how the church have supressed it. That does not reflect the teachings of the Christ, which on this point is revealed in his love and tolerance also when there is sins, but the fact is that when the church does apply to such deeds , it is not a church anymore, for the church is a reflection of communion with Christ, who are the Church,
This common surpression in our lifes brings forth a division inside us, which brings the higher human to sleep, and we falls into some kind of underworld in our psychie, where we identifie we a part of our true nature, and from there we see our lifes as a battle of different interest, this fact kills of our love and drives us crazy of fears, so we try to protect us with nuclear weapons, and all sorts of powergames, that drives us more crazy than ever.....
But in your dream the Archbishop and the Egyptian High Priestess are offering you and shows you how you shall regain your true nature, they must really love you, and think highly of you. I really hope you will manage this so important treassure to the joy of us all.
Kind regards Arnfinnius

my apologies for not having read one of your messages thoroughly. as to the different chakras and their qualities are as follows: root chakra: base of the spine associated with grounding,balancing color attributed:red sacral chakra: base of the spine; color orange associated with invigoration,pleasure,creativity solar plexus chakra located in area named. associated with self-esteem and personal power. color:yellow heart chakra located right above the heart associated with qualties generally attributed to heart [i.e.]love,compassion. in short the heart chakra is the chakra of emotions and feelings. color:green throat chakra:located as named associated with verbal communication,expression and getting one's meaning across color:blue third eye chakra:located on the forehead associated with intuition, perception color:indigo crown chakra associated with enlightenment connection with the divine located on top of the head color:violet that is all of the seven chakras in Indian yoga there may be slightly more in K emetic yoga (that is, Egyptian yoga. in cabala as i have told you 15 energy centers of the body are recognized. other systems acknowledge different numbers. i am going to post another dream fairly soon. i look forward to your analysis​

It might be undrstood as the Archbishop is referring to things related to the lower chakras, Root, Hara, solar plexus and the High priestess to the higher chakras , throat, pineal, crown , and in this point of view the central chakra, the hearth, as geometrical is depicted as the star of David, which blend thelower and the higher trigonal shape. and in color green which again is a blend of the lower color yellow and the higher color blue.
So my friend, I am very curious for what the archbishop said about this things from

the time of czar Ivan the great in old Muscovy, the time of the renaissance ,scenes from the council of ten in the republic of Venice,from the time of saluva narasimha emperor of the Vijayanagar empire in India,​

would you not reveil this for me ?
You seems so educated in these things, have you studied historey in university?

Arnfinnius

It might be undrstood as the Archbishop is referring to things related to the lower chakras, Root, Hara, solar plexus and the High priestess to the higher chakras , throat, pineal, crown , and in this point of view the central chakra, the hearth, as geometrical is depicted as the star of David, which blend thelower and the higher trigonal shape. and in color green which again is a blend of the lower color yellow and the higher color blue.
So my friend, I am very curious for what the archbishop said about this things from

the time of czar Ivan the great in old Muscovy, the time of the renaissance ,scenes from the council of ten in the republic of Venice,from the time of saluva narasimha emperor of the Vijayanagar empire in India,​

would you not reveil this for me ?
You seems so educated in these things, have you studied historey in university?

Arnfinnius
why certainly,arnfinnius.czar ivan the great was the first to call himself by the title of czar. he conquered the republic of Novogrod and ended the rule of semi-independent principalities. he was the first to truly centralize the Russian state. this made it possible for tyrants like his grandson Ivan the terrible to commit atrocities unopposed. finally a situation developed in the 19th century where all the power was concentrated in the hands of the central government in st Petersburg and the mass of the people were by and large, illiterate. because the power of the czar was absolute,too much depended on him. partly the reason for world war 1 and the russian revolution. as for the council of ten in venice they were a rigid oligarchy with powers hardly less absolute than an absolute monarch whenever they acted unamiously. any citizen could denouce another by leaving an anoymous note in a box. this box was regularly opened and inspected. the claims were very thoroughly investigated,though. under this system which worked for awhile but dire results when declined into a decadent capital of vice where any sort of behavior was condoned and corruption was widespread (continued)

why certainly,arnfinnius.czar ivan the great was the first to call himself by the title of czar. he conquered the republic of Novogrod and ended the rule of semi-independent principalities. he was the first to truly centralize the Russian state. this made it possible for tyrants like his grandson Ivan the terrible to commit atrocities unopposed. finally a situation developed in the 19th century where all the power was concentrated in the hands of the central government in st Petersburg and the mass of the people were by and large, illiterate. because the power of the czar was absolute,too much depended on him. partly the reason for world war 1 and the russian revolution. as for the council of ten in venice they were a rigid oligarchy with powers hardly less absolute than an absolute monarch whenever they acted unamiously. any citizen could denouce another by leaving an anoymous note in a box. this box was regularly opened and inspected. the claims were very thoroughly investigated,though. under this system which worked for awhile but dire results when declined into a decadent capital of vice where any sort of behavior was condoned and corruption was widespread (continued)
this situation could not endure and finally, venice fell to napoleon. as for the renaissance that is too well known for me to go into detail here. i will only remark that it was a time when people began to think more rationally and less spiritually. as for saluva narasimha he is considered one of India's stronger rulers. he lost some territory but also gained some with the capture of mangalore and bakanur. both port towns. but what the archbishop had to say did not focus on this ruler. he showed scenes from that time period.

I think, J. Oak, that you might be destined for ruling position in some way, it seems likely that you also have had previous position of power. I think the Archbishop is giving you these information , for your preparation , the world is again going out of control, and unfortunately we have not been any wiser than our fathers were..
What thoughts do you have on the Archbishops role in the dream ?
Arnfinnius

peterSEER

This is a very revelatory dream. A city is usually associated with the light. In the bible Jesus typified those who got the revelation of him as the light to a city on a hill. As you move to the city you are moving into the search the search of knowledge are revelations. This is the struggle you have.

The three doors represent 3 levels of knowledge that are options for you to access. Doors do represent access to knowledge.

1.a rosewood door on the left,​

2. a metal door directly in front.​

3. a glass door on the right​

Glass symbilizes reflection. The word of God is likened to a marry that refelects the reality of who we are. This glass door on the right is the door you must access.

You meet this archbishop master. This has to do with christianity. I take this has to do with christian religion. Christianity do borrow much from Judaism. Through Abrahamic religion God began the restoration of humanity back to himself. All fathers who ever existed were fulfilling the God plan for humanity; they lived life of faith that we are told to emulate. This archbishop personality is therefore a representation of ideal way to follow. He even explained how evil became part of humanity because they lacked wisdom.

As you say in your own word "The bishop would add comments of his own to each one, showing how things that turned out badly or had a result that its perpetrators did not foresee could have been avoided if they had greater insight. how these events affected the world of the future, for better or for worse"

The bishop's comment had you fascinated because you have never fully come to this knowledge before. Thats things could be better if humanity stuck to the true God.

But there is something that haopens in the next scene. The fifth person entered. She is dressed as an Egyptian high priestess.

BAck to what I have said earlier the Bishop typified christian faith which originates from Abraham. The egyptian priestess is symbolic of egyptian form of religion. This is the ancient wisdom that dates back to Moses. Moses followed the God of Abraham. God gave him agenda that was contrary to the wisdom of Egypt.

God desires for you new kind of wisdom and revelation by the true light. There is also a nother form of wisdom that you can still choose that is not related to the true light. The choice is yours. The latter introduces you to the chakras! Usually the chakras awakens the "god within us". But there is a higher revelation of God that transcends the mere force we are made to believe rises in us through the chakras. God is the creator of the universe, non created being, all wise, bigger than all things.

I see God has called you into greater knowledge but some other knowledge are coming to distract you. But you have to choose the greater Light which come with peace! You have a powerful gift from God that is going through purification and restoration that the wisdom of the Bishop( a picture of divinity) may function in you.

I think, J. Oak, that you might be destined for ruling position in some way, it seems likely that you also have had previous position of power. I think the Archbishop is giving you these information , for your preparation , the world is again going out of control, and unfortunately we have not been any wiser than our fathers were..
What thoughts do you have on the Archbishops role in the dream ?
Arnfinnius
This is a very revelatory dream. A city is usually associated with the light. In the bible Jesus typified those who got the revelation of him as the light to a city on a hill. As you move to the city you are moving into the search the search of knowledge are revelations. This is the struggle you have.

The three doors represent 3 levels of knowledge that are options for you to access. Doors do represent access to knowledge.

Glass symbilizes reflection. The word of God is likened to a marry that refelects the reality of who we are. This glass door on the right is the door you must access.

You meet this archbishop master. This has to do with christianity. I take this has to do with christian religion. Christianity do borrow much from Judaism. Through Abrahamic religion God began the restoration of humanity back to himself. All fathers who ever existed were fulfilling the God plan for humanity; they lived life of faith that we are told to emulate. This archbishop personality is therefore a representation of ideal way to follow. He even explained how evil became part of humanity because they lacked wisdom.

As you say in your own word "The bishop would add comments of his own to each one, showing how things that turned out badly or had a result that its perpetrators did not foresee could have been avoided if they had greater insight. how these events affected the world of the future, for better or for worse"

The bishop's comment had you fascinated because you have never fully come to this knowledge before. Thats things could be better if humanity stuck to the true God.

But there is something that haopens in the next scene. The fifth person entered. She is dressed as an Egyptian high priestess.

BAck to what I have said earlier the Bishop typified christian faith which originates from Abraham. The egyptian priestess is symbolic of egyptian form of religion. This is the ancient wisdom that dates back to Moses. Moses followed the God of Abraham. God gave him agenda that was contrary to the wisdom of Egypt.

God desires for you new kind of wisdom and revelation by the true light. There is also a nother form of wisdom that you can still choose that is not related to the true light. The choice is yours. The latter introduces you to the chakras! Usually the chakras awakens the "god within us". But there is a higher revelation of God that transcends the mere force we are made to believe rises in us through the chakras. God is the creator of the universe, non created being, all wise, bigger than all things.

I see God has called you into greater knowledge but some other knowledge are coming to distract you. But you have to choose the greater Light which come with peace! You have a powerful gift from God that is going through purification and restoration that the wisdom of the Bishop( a picture of divinity) may function in you.

It seems to me, that you are giving the inner God away to Chakras and Egypt, at least you said so?
God is indeed bigger than all things since He contains them all in His glorious mind, but He himself is not a thing at all, So you can not say He is big or not big, for in that level of consciousness there are not any space, so that form of word consciousness is not there.
Since you state that The archbishop is the belief of the Outer God, and the High priestess is the belief of the inner God, shouldn't they then be in union in our mind, rather then being chosen among?
Remember that Jesus The Christ says " Gods Kingdom is within you "
It seems to me that if we must choose between these two, we will be restless for eternity , for we must then dwell in an ever changing environment, Since our being demands rest to enjoy, it will make us heartless and cold, and we will be harsh on each others to dispell what we not want and attract what we want , in an eternal dance of dissatisfaction.
Jesus acted only on the will of God, therefor He is the living God in the reflection and shape of a man. Therefor he makes a distinction between the will of man and the will of God, and in a human being that has not departed from his conscience, God is within him , unless he would be the child of Satan.
Christ urge this question to us while saying" make peace with your adversary while you are with him on your road"

Arnfinnius