Anniversary Date in dream

Saki44

I saw a futuristic dream that seem couple years later. There was this lady asking me what is the most important date for me. I remembered my long distance lover. With a smile, I wrote our first meeting anniversary date. Then the lady with a smile took the white file &left. I looked at the blue sky while smiling. Feeling warm&happy thinking how far we've progressed, grown & improved and that it seems we will meet soon. The dream seem positive but I didn't understand the anniversaries date part tho.
Can someone tell me what does this dream and writing the anniversary date mean?

Even though you wrote it in the dream, do you know/remember the date, when you first met your long distance lover?

From the Dream Moods dictionary:
Anniversary
To dream about your anniversary represents acceptance or appreciation of some aspect of yourself.
Consider the type of anniversary.
If it is a wedding anniversary, then it symbolizes a celebration of love.
You need to accept love into your life.
If it is an anniversary of a death or some solemn occasion, then it suggests a new start.
The dream may simply mean a reminder of some important date.

Saki44

It was the anniversary of our first meeting. And yes, I clearly know/remember the date of our first meeting. We still didn't meet in real life tho. But we will in few years hopefully.
Even though you wrote it in the dream, do you know/remember the date, when you first met your long distance lover?

From the Dream Moods dictionary:
Anniversary
To dream about your anniversary represents acceptance or appreciation of some aspect of yourself.
Consider the type of anniversary.
If it is a wedding anniversary, then it symbolizes a celebration of love.
You need to accept love into your life.
If it is an anniversary of a death or some solemn occasion, then it suggests a new start.
The dream may simply mean a reminder of some important date.