Babies, Exes and Miscarriages, what does it mean??

PooksiePoo

The dream:
So I had my 1 yr old son with me and we were going through some kind of trail. Then it skips to me being next to my ex smiling at me and both of us cuddling this newborn girl. I felt exhausted so I'm to guess this was my baby. We were in the downstairs part of this old abandoned warehouse. But then time went on and I ended up having a miscarriage in the same house. This time, nobody was with me except this..I guess shadow ghost person? Not quite a shadow but not quite human.

Does this dream mean anything?

PooksiePoo

Im not sure about the outside of it, but the inside was old and kind of dark. The upstairs part was more of a tool shed. Its a lil fuzzy now but I do remember it didn't have alot of tools, only a few. Hanging or leaning on the wall. There was a table on one side of the room that looked the same as the rest of the warehouse. Old, wooden, dark. Like it could collapse at any moment. The downstairs had more tools, but it also had a bed. Thats what I was on. I cant remember anymore of it, but im fairly certain that was all the dream allowed me to see. I never saw what the tools were, but I saw them.

StJoseph

Is there a positive emotion attached to the dirt road where you used to live? If so, then it seems to shift from a happy time outside with your son and goes to a dark time which I can imagine is filled with fear and anxiety surrounding the miscarriages. Notice your ex wasn't there in the time with your son but he was in this dark place.
Are you pregnant now? Are you starting to think about dating again? Or having another child?

PooksiePoo

Is there a positive emotion attached to the dirt road where you used to live? If so, then it seems to shift from a happy time outside with your son and goes to a dark time which I can imagine is filled with fear and anxiety surrounding the miscarriages. Notice your ex wasn't there in the time with your son but he was in this dark place.
Are you pregnant now? Are you starting to think about dating again? Or having another child?
That makes sense. It was a pretty positive emotion with the dirt road. I've started dating someone a month ago. I do really want to have more children in the future but I'm not currently pregnant.

StJoseph

Well I hope that goes well for you. Just reading back through some things. You said you didn't know the genders when you were pregnant before, maybe the shadow figure kind of represents that unknown child and the darkness of death simultaneously. Do tools bring anything to mind surrounding childbirth? For me just at first thought, I think of an operation or abortion. I'm not sure if you're in America but that's been a sensitive subject recently and could have played a part.

PooksiePoo

Well I hope that goes well for you. Just reading back through some things. You said you didn't know the genders when you were pregnant before, maybe the shadow figure kind of represents that unknown child and the darkness of death simultaneously. Do tools bring anything to mind surrounding childbirth? For me just at first thought, I think of an operation or abortion. I'm not sure if you're in America but that's been a sensitive subject recently and could have played a part.
Thank u. I hope the same :)

I only noticed what looked like a shovel. Everything else was too dark. I'd rather think operation than abortion. It breaks my heart to hear about it.