Lex
Active member
I was floating in the water, sleepy. The colours around me are grey and black the sky ways that misty white and the shore line trees are black like charcoal. Its all first personal for once, i lay floating knowing its cold/cool but not feeling it, i look up into the sky before closing my eyes to float, once i close my eyes, then i feel warmth around my throat, as I got pushed under the water, i feel the breath leave me, the bubbles and water blurring my vision of who has pushed me under my hands grab, touched the forearms of the person. i grip their hands at my throat holding me under but im not afraid im sad..so so sad. the hands at my throat pushing and holding me under feel warm but theres a cool spot on one of there hands i can see above me who is standing there im gasping my my lungs burning, it hurts not so bad... but im not fighting anymore, my hands are comforting the ones drowning me... i woke up crying, my lungs actually hurting coughing and struggling to breath even now they sting with a weird feeling. I wish I could explain this dream better ... i it reminds me of the ones i use to have when i was little the ones about dying in different ways or running from different monsters.