Big rose made out of evergreen on fire

Tar180

I am a Sunni Muslim and there was a recitation of Quran in our home yesterday by Shia muslims. Now Shias wear black and this might be useful information as i say what I dreamt about. In between the recitation I felt relaxed and I closed my eyes and I saw a dream form. I saw me and my crush on one scooty with me driving and two children one girl and boy about the age of 15 with girl driving on another scooty. Suddenly I see the aerial view of a park and i see a big rose shape made of small evergreen bushes. Suddenly I find myself standing beside it and i fall backwards into it. It starts burning but I don't feel myself burn. My crush runs away without looking back for me. As the fire stops she comes back grabs me by my hand and as she pulls me up my clothes turn black and and i sort of see the scenery in a new light. She dedicatedly pulls me out of the park with she holding my hand. My crush is Shia.

Well you have not asked for any interpretations, but I suppose you want one.
In your intro to youe relation you have an adult aproach, but you are soon taken by young feelings, the teenager girl on the scooty.
This big rose of evergreens that you find so beautiful is Islam in Shia clothes. you are dragged backwards into it, means through your instincts, it embrace you in flames but do not set you on fire, when it calmes down , your crush helps you up into your new life as a convertit to a Shia muslim.
God is great what ever your earthly approach is. :)
Arnfinnius

Tar180

My dreams often have real world significance as I can recall many dreams coming true. Does this dream say that me and my crush are going to get in a relationship??

All dreams have " real world " significance, What you call dreams are coming true is just reflections of the same theme of life in question.
Everything in a dream is language for th dream recaller, but you must read it.
I sense aggression in you towards her, there is no reason in anything she did in the dream for that. If you runs around following immature impulses, that is indeed your own responsiblity . Like you are attracted to th Shia clothing, she might be attracted to the Sunny clothing. Like you are aroused she might be aroused, and when things calm down, she comes to your help and takes responsiblity like a good daughter of Allah would do.
So she really should have your deepest respect. What kind of relation that will prevail for you two, I do not know, But she is your sister, so give her your brotherly love and respect.
Arnfinnius