Bleeding during period

chiku

I dreamed that I was at a party when I realized that I got my period and stained my pants everywhere. I thought it wasn't visible and that others wouldn't notice, but at one point, I looked in the mirror and saw that my pants were much bloodier and that it was impossible not to notice. The crotch area was completely bloody and it extended all the way down to my knees. I quickly left the party while people in the background were commenting (mostly people I know in real life).
My plan was to go home, clean up, change clothes, and return to the party. As I hurried home, feeling embarrassed and trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, I ran into a teacher who used to teach me English in real life. She immediately noticed my bloody pants, and I told her I had to go home because of it, but she said it didn't matter and invited me to coffee. I accepted to go with her for coffee, although I felt ashamed the whole time for being in public with bloody pants.
I can't remember what we talked about, although I remember there was conversation between us. Suddenly, my high school friend, with whom I'm no longer in touch (although we never argued), appeared in her place, and I continued the conversation with her. Some people (whom I know in real life) who were at the same party as me enter the café and start commenting and mocking me behind my back for going around bloody and smelly instead of going home and cleaning up.
Shortly after talking to my friend, I hurried home and quickly entered the bathroom to clean up. Then I woke up.
Throughout the dream, I felt embarrassed and anxious about the situation I was in, but it didn't stop me from going to the café with my teacher and friend.
It's also interesting that even though I don't remember what I talked about, through the conversation with my teacher and friend, I felt good, forgetting momentarily about the situation I was in.

There is a sense of shame about your period and this is reinforced by the, "friends," around you. However, the English teacher has the life-giving attitude that this is natural and you go with her for coffee, an invigorating drink. She is a very positive figure in this dream (as is your friend) and there is a message to fully accept and embrace your feminine nature and body.
Blood is a sign of life, and woman is the life-giver. The call is to release shame and realize the power of being woman.