Chaos And War

Camcam

June 5th (chaos) - I have 1 dream I remember from this night. Suddenly I’m In a house with beckah (my girlfriend) and some other people I cannot remember. It looked like we were somewhere south either southern Ohio or West Virginia. I walk outside the front door with the people In my dream and we look to the sky. We see a helicopter losing control and slowly crashes behind the tree line. Black smoke arose followed by a loud thud 10-15 seconds later. Everyone was really confused by what just happened but there was a reason we were all there. I can’t seem to put my finger on it but we all seemed to be distressed even before we witnessed a helicopter crash. Shortly after we see and hear a Boeing airliner. We watched as it crash landed by some building in the distance followed by explosions In the sky that seemed to get closer and closer to where we were standing. We suddenly started to run in the opposite direction. I could feel heat on my back as I was running. The last thing I remember is hearing a loud thud and that was the end of my dream.

Camcam

I decided to share this because I have frequent dreams about war and they all seem to take place In the future. It really bothers me that they seem so real. Any other dreams I have are easy to tell apart from reality as I lucid dream quite often. The problem with these dreams is they feel so real to the point that they trick my mind into believing it to the point where I feel physical pain. I’ve always been able to physically feel things in my dreams since a child but recently it’s not just the sensation of touch it’s the sensation of reality and being aware of my surroundings as I would if I was awake.