Complex, unusual dream

Drum777

In these dreams,

Dream one:

I am walking in a park in England with a good friend, then I come across a sign called "redwood park". I'm sure redwood national park is in USA.

Dream two:

I am in a sort of park, I am going into this room and I hear a work colleague is not well, I see a former work colleague.

Then after, I notice and hear the work colleague has passed away. I'm sure their is a bus after. I can't remember the details after this.

I'm not sure what this dream entails? Maybe transformation, regeneration, changes, the second dream is complex.

Your dreams seem to explore themes of connection, transition, and the passage of time.
  • Walking in a park with a friend and coming across "Redwood Park" in England, where you wouldn't expect it, suggests you're traversing through familiar and unfamiliar territories, blending the known with the unexpected. This might indicate a desire for exploration and discovering new aspects of yourself or your surroundings.
  • The transition from a vibrant park to hearing about a colleague's illness and then their passing, followed by the mention of a bus (often a symbol of life's journeys or transitions), highlights the natural cycles of life and relationships.
  • The presence of both current and former colleagues could reflect on how personal and professional lives intertwine, impacting your emotional landscape.
This dream narrative seems to be encouraging you to embrace change and the natural progression of life, suggesting that through transformations and endings, new paths and connections can be found. It's a reminder that life is a series of interconnected journeys, with each experience enriching your journey.

Drum777

Your dreams seem to explore themes of connection, transition, and the passage of time.
  • Walking in a park with a friend and coming across "Redwood Park" in England, where you wouldn't expect it, suggests you're traversing through familiar and unfamiliar territories, blending the known with the unexpected. This might indicate a desire for exploration and discovering new aspects of yourself or your surroundings.
  • The transition from a vibrant park to hearing about a colleague's illness and then their passing, followed by the mention of a bus (often a symbol of life's journeys or transitions), highlights the natural cycles of life and relationships.
  • The presence of both current and former colleagues could reflect on how personal and professional lives intertwine, impacting your emotional landscape.
This dream narrative seems to be encouraging you to embrace change and the natural progression of life, suggesting that through transformations and endings, new paths and connections can be found. It's a reminder that life is a series of interconnected journeys, with each experience enriching your journey.
Thank you for your insights.