Continuous dream

Anupriya

I’m a 27 years old female, I get similar dream regularly and I don’t understand why ?

I have a male cousin whom I have played with ( we were just like some other cousins ) when I was young but now we are no more in touch. however we see each other often in social gatherings where we barely say greet each other. He is married and has a baby girl.

The problem is that I see him quite often in my dreams and those dreams are all about me having a relationship with him sometimes sexual, sometimes we are just flirting taking about love & future.

Today I saw a dream where he has come after a long time to our city and both of us are giving indications to each other about moving out amongst the relatives into a private space and somehow we escape and then kind of go for shopping and then talking around, we are taking that both have accepted that we cant be together ever but as he’s married, he’s telling me that I should save and buy some Jwellery and he is also going to buy me some Jwellery for me.
Then we are kind of going to a public toilet or some public Space to make out.
I’m kind of doing and seeing all the weird stuff in my dream.

This is all I recall from today’s dream, I mean it’s wired that I see him in my dreams and the dreams are with so minuted details that I can’t forget it. I see such dreams often. I also recall that in the dream I’m thinking to my self that all this while I have Been in a relationship but I have never told my cousin may be because I don’t want to lose him or may be I want to keep it private and I have made out with my cousin so many time already and which means I have been cheating with my boyfriend.

I’m unable to understand why do I see this man so much in my dream. Can someone help

Hello Anupriya.
This male cousin of yours, is he related, on your father's side, or your mother's side?
Perhaps you miss that affection in the relationship you once had with him.

Seven41

I’m a 27 years old female, I get similar dream regularly and I don’t understand why ?

I have a male cousin whom I have played with ( we were just like some other cousins ) when I was young but now we are no more in touch. however we see each other often in social gatherings where we barely say greet each other. He is married and has a baby girl.

The problem is that I see him quite often in my dreams and those dreams are all about me having a relationship with him sometimes sexual, sometimes we are just flirting taking about love & future.

Today I saw a dream where he has come after a long time to our city and both of us are giving indications to each other about moving out amongst the relatives into a private space and somehow we escape and then kind of go for shopping and then talking around, we are taking that both have accepted that we cant be together ever but as he’s married, he’s telling me that I should save and buy some Jwellery and he is also going to buy me some Jwellery for me.
Then we are kind of going to a public toilet or some public Space to make out.
I’m kind of doing and seeing all the weird stuff in my dream.

This is all I recall from today’s dream, I mean it’s wired that I see him in my dreams and the dreams are with so minuted details that I can’t forget it. I see such dreams often. I also recall that in the dream I’m thinking to my self that all this while I have Been in a relationship but I have never told my cousin may be because I don’t want to lose him or may be I want to keep it private and I have made out with my cousin so many time already and which means I have been cheating with my boyfriend.

I’m unable to understand why do I see this man so much in my dream. Can someone help
Your cousin is a mental aspect of yourself. He is also a mirror and you can see in him something that you want to make a part of you. Since you only referred to jewelry and not silver, gold, or other valuable jewelry, you are telling yourself to value that something that you and he share. Making out with your cousin is not cheating on your boyfriend. I suggest that you ask yourself as you are going to sleep each night what it is in your cousin that you want to bring out in yourself. Do this every night until you get a dream that answers the question.

Anupriya

Hello Anupriya.
This male cousin of yours, is he related, on your father's side, or your mother's side?
Hello Anupriya.
He’s from my mothers side. There was never an actual attachment i think it was just we had good relationship while we were young

This cousin, being from your mother's side, does he have a different surname to you?
Is he older or younger than you, and, is he your only cousin?