Dead baby in pink

Hopefulsoul1126

Last night I dreamed I was on the bank of a unknown river, there was a family across the bank from me and they said no not another.... I looked down to see in the bay I was facing a very old maybe 60's style flat bed truck. It was rusted out with colors of brown Marron and streaks of tan submerged within this bay, and just behind one of the wheelwells on the left side was a transculecent pink bag. Inside was the body of a baby girl. She appeared to be ingenious and so did her family who were gathered at the edge of the water upstream. She age 2-3 years old from my recall.

I jumped into the water which was at first thigh then waist deep. I grabbed the pink bag which had been tied at the top like any bag would be in a top knot.

I pulled the child to me and as I felt her she was cold and colorless. Her family looked to me and I stated she's gone she's cold. I left her in the bag as I waded through the water floating her lifeless body towards them.

I remember how much this literary resembles my own children.

As I approached them I had to lift the bag out of the water. Someone took the child from me and I was left staring at the feet of her loved ones. I took my hands and buried them deep into the black sand of the river bank, I let out a blood curdling scream and then weaped for a prolonged period.

Hopefulsoul1126

Last night I dreamed I was on the bank of a unknown river, there was a family across the bank from me and they said no not another.... I looked down to see in the bay I was facing a very old maybe 60's style flat bed truck. It was rusted out with colors of brown Marron and streaks of tan submerged within this bay, and just behind one of the wheelwells on the left side was a transculecent pink bag. Inside was the body of a baby girl. She appeared to be ingenious and so did her family who were gathered at the edge of the water upstream. She age 2-3 years old from my recall.

I jumped into the water which was at first thigh then waist deep. I grabbed the pink bag which had been tied at the top like any bag would be in a top knot.

I pulled the child to me and as I felt her she was cold and colorless. Her family looked to me and I stated she's gone she's cold. I left her in the bag as I waded through the water floating her lifeless body towards them.

I remember how much this literary resembles my own children.

As I approached them I had to lift the bag out of the water. Someone took the child from me and I was left staring at the feet of her loved ones. I took my hands and buried them deep into the black sand of the river bank, I let out a blood curdling scream and then weaped for a prolonged period.
I meant how much this child resembled my own children..

Then the dream went on. I was in a white house and inside it resembles a funeral home with rows of wooden benches and my father dead in a casket up front.

I didn't see anyone but next thing I knew was someone was trying to rip me away from this place. I was looking out the back window and afraid.

I now m in a black car driving backwards with people I love like my mom.

Then she disappeared and I was in the car at a light. Someone honking their horn behind us. At this point a man gets out and begins to yell at the honker. He then begins to beat the man near not if to Death. Then I woke up. Forever sad.....

Idk what's wrong with my mind. Omg. Please help

Ector

I’m not a professional but for what it’s worth, there is nothing wrong with your mind, as far as one can judge from this dream. We all have challenging nightmares.

I will entertain the assumption that a dream is a snapshot of what is going on in the unconscious right now, expressed with symbols.

I don’t know what the dream ”means”, obviously, but I can share my thoughts and associations, which are not randomly drawn out of a hat, I can assure you.

To understand one’s own dreams one needs to face troublesome circumstances. Dreams do not confirm our conceptions; they are trying to make us realize what is going on.

A dream is a story from within ourselves, which means it is impossible for a random guy on the internet to understand it. But one can throw things out there, and some of them may be of value.

I will share my associations and encourage you to associate with the symbols yourself.

A river is typically an image of ”the river of life”; this is how it is flowing. The family may be a symbol of ”the whole”. The opening in a dream is reflecting what aspect of the dreamer is being illustrated. So here the dream seems to use a wide brush; that is, illustrating something that is quite fundamental to the dreamer’s life.

In the opening scene, the dreamer sees a ”60’s style flatbed truck”. That doesn’t mean anything to me. But it probably does to the dreamer. You could contemplate that image – what does that remind you of? Is it something that has been lost, neglected, or even vanished from your life? And so forth. Probably because of I’m not American, I don’t understand this part of the dream.

But let’s say ”the truck situation” is connected to the girl in the water. If you work with your associations you may find the connection. Pink may also have a feeling tone to you, that is personal.

Children are a typical dream motif, and unfortunately quite complicated. But generally, it represents something within us that has potential and is vulnerable. Here we have the image of the child in danger, or even death, in ”the currents of life”. This is surely an aspect of the dreamer’s personality. It may be a valuable characteristic of the dreamer, a creative streak that has been repressed, a possibility drowned, and so forth, because the dreamer needs to prioritize other areas of life, etc. It is something, one can rest assured, that is of major importance to the dreamer, as she is associating the child in the river with her own children. Also, she mourns the loss very much. It would take courage, but the dreamer could gain from facing this loss. And then, possibly, resurrect it and go forward with it.

There is an appendix to the dream. It is about the father. I would suggest that the dreamer contemplate the connection between the river, the rusty car (?), the dead child, and the father. There is a dynamic here that the dreamer should be able to recognize. There is something that is trying to prevent the dreamer from recognising this, becoming aware of this dynamic. ”someone was trying to rip me away from this place”. The dreamer is afraid.

In the next scene, the dreamer is in a car with her mom, and the car is going backwards. This is followed by the battery of a man. There seem to be suggestions, that the crux of the matter is connected to parental complexes, if I may be so bold. But as I am not a professional, I will not elaborate further along those lines.

But you dreamer says: ”Idk what’s wrong with my mind. Omg. Please help” There is nothing wrong with your mind, I would say – for whatever it’s worth – judging from this dream, though there is a certain dynamic going on that is not super good; but I think you'll find out.