Deceased uncle removing stairs below me

Doppa

I had a dream last night that I found odd. Could somebody possibly shine some light on this?

I was in a wooded area... there was a section of land cleared, and I had just planted perhaps 20 trees that were about 4 feet each. My uncle (who has been deceased for close to 10 years), appeared and admired the newly planted trees. [I should note, that in the dream, the fact that he has been passed on for nearly 10 years didn't even occur to me, and neither of us discussed that.]

My uncle and I walked throughout the area and talked about the trees. There was a tall structure (about 50 feet high) on the cleared land that resembled a lighthouse. We entered the structure and I started to walk up the steps... The steps were made of cardboard for some reason, and when I was about 15 feet up the stairs, I looked to the bottom of the stairs, and my uncle was removing the steps below me. I looked down at him, and said, "I need those steps in order to get back down"... Then I instantly woke up.

Anyone have any idea what that was all about? Thanks

Doppa

Hello Doppa.
Were you close to your uncle?

Hi aussie_musician... Yeah, we were pretty close, and we always got along really well. It's been almost 10 years since his passing though, and I believe this is probably the first time he's been in one of my dreams.