Did I See An Alternate Universe?

johnjohn6918

So, this dream I had was so vivid and felt so real that it forced me to seek out a dream forum just to talk about it. In this dream, I was me, but a different me. Where it applies to relationships is I was with this girl, a girl I've known for years but I haven't even spoken to her in 5 years and I never think about her, really at all except for very recently. This dream was so weird, I was me, but I had awakened from a blow to the head that had me in a coma, and from what I can tell I was married to this girl. And everything about me and my life was different. I looked how I wanted to look physically and everything in this dream was just, happy and peaceful. It felt so real, I even remember smells, and the feel of this woman's lips on mine. My brother was there too, and he was different as well. The three of us were living together and me and the woman had a kid together. It felt so real that I'm convinced that I was seeing myself in a different reality, like another eventuality that exists somewhere else. But it doesn't make sense to me, because I am happily in a relationship with someone else. Although the rest of the dream I wish was real, I wish I looked that way and I wish I was as happy with myself as I was in it. But it felt so real that I cannot quit thinking about it, and what it means. I've never felt that way about one of my dreams before in my life. It has even brought about some depression in me, and I don't know why. IF anyone out there can weigh in on this, I would really appreciate it. I just don't know what to make of how it has made me feel. Should I put any stock into it at all? Am I over-thinking? I just don't know...

Nick T.

I have been having alternate reality dreams also, they are very real, I even wake up just as tied as when I went to sleep. I am also somewhat different, never married (i have been married twice, and have 2 children) in my dreams I have no children, I live in a different house near my folks, I go to see girlfriends and somehow their houses are very familiar to me but I can't say were they are. I think it is from an alternate reality and I am tapping into those memories in my dreams, I highly suspect there are many other people who are doing the same. Right me back if you want to, I'd like to hear more and tell you more, some of my dreams are very detailed.

What a dream..... You experienced another life whether it was a window into another reality or a past life put into a mix with your subconscious from this life , i don't know but when I have dreams that leave me with a certain feeling and a certain magnitude of emotion I always think 'well I got to go on a adventure', 'I got to look into a life that was awesome ' I got to experience it a little bit & maybe learn something from it ......and I'm grateful for it.

So, this dream I had was so vivid and felt so real that it forced me to seek out a dream forum just to talk about it. In this dream, I was me, but a different me. Where it applies to relationships is I was with this girl, a girl I've known for years but I haven't even spoken to her in 5 years and I never think about her, really at all except for very recently. This dream was so weird, I was me, but I had awakened from a blow to the head that had me in a coma, and from what I can tell I was married to this girl. And everything about me and my life was different. I looked how I wanted to look physically and everything in this dream was just, happy and peaceful. It felt so real, I even remember smells, and the feel of this woman's lips on mine. My brother was there too, and he was different as well. The three of us were living together and me and the woman had a kid together. It felt so real that I'm convinced that I was seeing myself in a different reality, like another eventuality that exists somewhere else. But it doesn't make sense to me, because I am happily in a relationship with someone else. Although the rest of the dream I wish was real, I wish I looked that way and I wish I was as happy with myself as I was in it. But it felt so real that I cannot quit thinking about it, and what it means. I've never felt that way about one of my dreams before in my life. It has even brought about some depression in me, and I don't know why. IF anyone out there can weigh in on this, I would really appreciate it. I just don't know what to make of how it has made me feel. Should I put any stock into it at all? Am I over-thinking? I just don't know...
It seems that where your mind were in coma has awakened and memories of lost happiness ascends in your mind. It might be a previous life, but your sad response to this indicates your longings for this quality of happiness in your life. looks are many and all is good , to long for a specific look is to put yourself in prison. The beauty of looks is in the dance of theire reflection of the unmanifested reality, in the music and the music reach the silent one. Do not try to capture your dream in a new physical relationship.
Good luck