Dream about an ex-friend

BananaWoman

Last night I had a dream my ex-friend was getting kiddnapped by what seemed like a mentally ill 50 something woman. I remember that I didn't cared at all and even felt a bit of a schadenfreude(as horrible as it sounds).
What could this dream mean?

Thanks in advance

BananaWoman

I used to like her very much until she had done something that I never completly forgave her for. If something like that would've happend to her in real life while we still were friends I would worry for her and try to do everything in my power to help her.

BananaWoman

She tried to make me believe someone I knew had a crush on me and I believed her. After I discovered it wasn't true she basically said I'm crazy and suicidal. She also called me a loser and said I will always be a loser aftet I changed and improve lots of things in my life.

BananaWoman

I think there's a misunderstanding. That ex-friend was trying to convibce me someone we both knew had a crush on me. I didn't talk to him about that, but later I could figure out from his behavior it wasn't true.

StJoseph

When you think of the 50 year old woman, who's the first person that comes to your mind? Someone you know?

Regarding the number 50, and taken from the Dream Moods dictionary:
50 - Fifty
Fifty stands for all that is holy.
It also represents joy and celebration.
Alternatively, the dream represents your fair share of something, as in 50:50.

And,
Mentally Challenged
To dream that you are mentally challenged indicates that you are experiencing feelings of self-doubt.
You are afraid of being left out or left behind.
To see a mentally challenged person in your dream suggests that someone around you is feeling ignored or overlooked.
Perhaps you have failed to listen to what they have to say and as a result are alienating them.